Things You Have Never Done

Do you not get bored going out getting drunk every night?  Also, with a group of friends you can't really go off and spend any time doing anything else, I'd find that a bit stifling.  It's all personal though, it's just not something I'd want to do.  Maybe when I was younger but I couldn't really afford it.

It probably says more about me than anyone else haha

Edited by ICTChris

1. Entered the kingdom of Narnia via the wardrobe.  I always get claustrophobic long before I find the secret passageway

2. Had lunch with a mad hatter or a Cheshire cat

Been abducted by aliens

Played an active role in a time travel paradox – although maybe I have and just don’t know it

Played golf in my pyjamas

Taken a surfboard on the Glasgow underground

Read poetry at a KKK annual convention

Sang Waltzing Matilda in German

Wrestled with a  sabre tooth tiger

Asked my friends why they keep making these suggestions

I've never used Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat or Tinder.

I've never tried drugs other than cannabis and that was one time over a decade ago.

I've never been arrested.

I've never broken a bone.

Until last Wednesday I'd never had an operation.

I've never had a filling in my teeth.

I've never been able to dive.

Now that I'm 30, going out every night to get wrecked is not as appealing. When I was younger it honestly was 14 nights getting wrecked and shaking off the hangover at the pool before starting again! It was simply a chill out during the day and party at night. Got some amazing memories like.

Whilst you're with your mates, you can always go and do something on your tod, I done it a few times and was never made to feel guilty of anything. Plus we chose places like Kavos and Malia so it's not like there's some culture to take in. Purely was a Chill, Swim, Party, Shag and Sleep for 2 weeks.

Last time I done it was 2012 when I was last single, only went out to Ibiza for 4 nights and that was too much for me :lol:

Edited to add, miss out the shagging bit of 2012, I had been dating a girl I thought could end up serious so took the gamble and stayed clean... Thankfully it paid off :lol:

Aye, I don't think Greece and it's islands has much of a history beyond the dawn of 18-30 holidays.

What has actually been worse than somebody pretending they have autism ?

People posting racism, sending violent threats to other posters, posting photographs of other posters children, getting banned and phoning Div to cry about it, pulling photographs from posters Bebo accounts and DMing them to the poster along with a creepy message. That's just off the top of my head.

Edited to add, miss out the shagging bit of 2012, I had been dating a girl I thought could end up serious so took the gamble and stayed clean... Thankfully it paid off :lol:

Honestly, nobody gives a f**k that you're a raging homosexual, you've got nothing to prove to anyone. Just give it up and actually enjoy your life.

I have never:

Killed a person

Believed in God

Voted Conservative

Your lack of belief in God is fast approaching Gunther's marital status for mentions on the forum.

Here is an interesting one that somebody asked me to post on their behalf.

I have never:

Hit it off with the chairman
Accepted the financial contraints of the club
Developed an alternative style of play if Plan A is not working
Hidden the fact that I wanted to move on

I have never.

Been on lads holiday.

Been to a pop concert.

Been to a theatre show.

Seen a single second of Breaking Bad or Sopranos.

Killed a person that I know.

Heard my dad swear.

Seen any of one of my brothers children.