Things You Have Never Done

2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I've never had London style pie and mash that my southern chum swears by. I'll bet it's not as good as a fine Scotch pie and mash.

You're correct, but a decent Pie & Mash shop is one of East/South East London's finer delicacies. 

Jellied eels can get in the bin though. 

3 hours ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

I have never eaten a banana.

I have never fully eaten a banana.

I'll take one bite and genuinely boke from the taste.  Stick a single slice of banana in a punch bowl and I'll know instantly that it's in there even if I hadn't actually seen or eaten that slice.  I'm generally known amongst friends as the guy that will eat almost anything, but banana is truly yellow kryptonite to me. 

Strangely, I'm quite fond of dried banana (different taste, nothing to do with texture) and everyone loves banana flavoured food, largely because a foam banana has never seen a real banana in its life.

I have never fully eaten a banana.
I'll take one bite and genuinely boke from the taste.  Stick a single slice of banana in a punch bowl and I'll know instantly that it's in there even if I hadn't actually seen or eaten that slice.  I'm generally known amongst friends as the guy that will eat almost anything, but banana is truly yellow kryptonite to me. 
Strangely, I'm quite fond of dried banana (different taste, nothing to do with texture) and everyone loves banana flavoured food, largely because a foam banana has never seen a real banana in its life.
I dont. Banana flavouring is fucking disgusting.