Things You Have Never Done

Yeah - i know people who didn't touch anything when they were early twenties and got into doing it when they were about 30 which i think is the wrong way round. Don't think i could handle taking anything anymore unless i was at a festival maybe. 

It's a thing you should do when young with minimal worries and in the right company. You may have missed the boat my good man.

I keep meaning to get a stash to put away in case I get dumped in an old folks home surrounded by the drooling undead.

Really should be in the top tips thread this, but if the above is a genuine ambition, simply locate and then bang a large bass drum outwith the bitter and divisive confines of our white gloved warriors

I'd love to crash the cymbals together.

Fancy starting a band? Brass, not orange if that's kl..

Never been to an international football or rugby game (though I have been to the rugby international 7s).

Never seen Game of Thrones.

Never sat through a Lord of the Rings film beginning to end without falling asleep.

Never bought either tea or coffee for myself. Only drank tea once when about 12 and didn't like it. Never touched either since.

Never been arrested, but I have been pulled-over by the police a couple of times.

Never been punished for speeding.

Never illegally possessed controlled substances.

Never crossed the equator. Closest I've been would be Tripoli in Libya, followed by Tunis then maybe the Virginia suburbs of Washington DC?

Never been to an international football or rugby game (though I have been to the rugby international 7s).Never seen Game of Thrones.Never sat through a Lord of the Rings film beginning to end without falling asleep.Never bought either tea or coffee for myself. Only drank tea once when about 12 and didn't like it. Never touched either since.Never been arrested, but I have been pulled-over by the police a couple of times.Never been punished for speeding.Never illegally possessed controlled substances.Never crossed the equator. Closest I've been would be Tripoli in Libya, followed by Tunis then maybe the Virginia suburbs of Washington DC?

So basically you're saying you haven't lived.

Yet you ran for Public Office to try and legislate to other people?

Ffs :lol:

Never been to Nandos

Never been off sick once from work in my puff other than for hangover/comedown related reasons

Never seen Game of Thrones either (thank f**k its no only me)

Never been to Wales (dunno why but I want to go now)

Never set foot in a college

Never made a PnB alias (which would be pointless as I am one)

Edited by The Hurricane

Never been to NandosNever been off sick once from work in my puff other than for hangover/comedown related reasonsNever seen Game of Thrones either (thank f**k its no only me)Never been to Wales (dunno why but I want to go now)Never set foot in a collegeNever made a PnB alias (which would be pointless as I am one)

Never punctuated either, m8.

Never watched Top Gear from start to finish.

Never seen any Rocky, Rambo, Indiana Jones films or Sound of Music.

Never seen Game of Thrones.

Never played a computer game.

Never been to the horse racing, despite living in Hamilton all my life.

Never vomited as an adult, despite seeing some horrendous sights in changing rooms.

Never been convicted of molesting a donkey (was not proven).