Things You Have Never Done

All the discussion about the new Top Gear made me realise that I've never watched an episode of it.  

What things have P&Bers never done that almost everyone else they know has?

I have never

- Watched an episode of Top Gear

- Been to a Scotland international football match

- Been on a 'lads' holiday

Not being judgemental of anyone who has done or likes doing these things, they are just things that I have never done.  I assume I'll never do the latter, being too old for that sort of thing now.

What's on your 'never done' list?  First person to say "*poster X* has never had sex with a girl!!!" wins a spot in the audience of the new Top Gear, then a lads holiday with the Scotland international football team.

I've never seen "Gone With the Wind" or played Grand Theft Auto, Half Life, Call of Duty or similar.

I've never been to Ibiza, Majorca or any of the Greek Islands. I've never been to me either...

I have never met anyone off of the Internet face to face.

Never been in a fight.

Never watched top gear.

I have been on a lads holiday and been to many a Scotland game - I do find it strange Chris has never been to one tbh.

I have never:

- Used Tinder

- Watched TOWIE/Georgie Shore or the various other TV shows based on the same premise.

- Gone on a lads holiday

- Been on roller skates or a skateboard

- Recorded a rant about my football club and put it on YouTube

- Invaded the pitch and punched a police horse in the arse

I've never seen "Gone With the Wind" or played Grand Theft Auto, Half Life, Call of Duty or similar.

I've never been to Ibiza, Majorca or any of the Greek Islands. I've never been to me either...

I'm not a gamer so have never played any computer games post-Sensible Soccer.

I have never met anyone off of the Internet face to face.

Never been in a fight.

Never watched top gear.

I have been on a lads holiday and been to many a Scotland game - I do find it strange Chris has never been to one tbh.

I've only been to one Scotland game and that's because I was offered a ticket - as much as I want to see us do well, I've never felt compelled to go and watch them.

I've never eaten lasagne

Haven't seen a episode of Lost/Breaking Bad/Game of Thrones and all that shite

Never watched Star Trek, Doctor Who or any of that shite

Learned to swim or ride a bike

Been nicked

Been on a hill climb or explored the Scottish countryside

Edited by Chris_DK

I've only been to one Scotland game and that's because I was offered a ticket - as much as I want to see us do well, I've never felt compelled to go and watch them.

I always just naturally assumed everyone here would have been to international games as its sort of what the forum is about!

I've never broken a bone. Never been on a lads' holiday. Never watched Game Of Thrones/The Wire/Sopranos (bar the odd episode)/Dexter/House/Homeland/Sherlock etc. I've never played Football Manager (though have played LMA and Championship Manager) or Halo or Skyrim etc. I've never used Tinder.

Instagram is good as you don't need to read about anyone's pishy boring life/ opinions and it's just pictures. Snap chat is funny if you want to take a picture of someone and draw a dick on them otherwise it's just pish.