Beith v Kilbirnie

Read somewhere on another thread that Kilbirnie's league record at Beith is dreadful.

Will they cash in on a tired Beith tonight or will the euphoria from Sunday be enough to see the home side continue their great record.

Assume the home fans won't be too bothered but ?????????????

Just a pity another top game stuck in a midweek night.

Can they both lose?

:) Im honestly not too fussed regarding tonight's score and I never ever thought I would say that about a Beith v ladeside game .

Just want to enjoy ï¸ï¸tonight as much as possible as its our first ever game since becoming Scottish cup champions ( still hasn't sunk in yet if im being honest ) .

Who would have thunk it ;)

Would hate to lose tonight (as with any derby match), would love nothing more than to parade the scottish cup and then give them a doing! Heard a few people saying Kilbirnie are giving a guard of honour tonight, which would be a great touch from them.

I take it a few of the Beith players would have been worse for wear on Monday and you'd think Kilbirnie would be wanting to turn them over after having to give a guard of honour. 

Beith might never have cared less either way. Hopefully there's a big, appreciative home support to give them a cheer after their heroics on Sunday. 

Another big fixture being played midweek this is surely hitting junior clubs hard. Potentially our 3 biggest home gates talbot, beith and pollok were all played midweek. This surely can't be good for junior football. I know this isn't just happening to Ladeside but surely the fixture guy should be looking at the bigger picture

Class mate and well done to kilbirnie Ladeside in all they've done .

In a strange way lots of people would have though that tonight's game would have been great for gloating etc ï¸however I thought it wasn't a great first fixture after winning the scottish cup for us as there was too much heat and the scottish cup wasn't seen once and correctly so ï¸as one more than excitable person on either side could have sparked trouble.

Would have loved the first fixture after our win to have been laden with the trophy being on show but hopefully on Saturday against the Talbot it will be out and we can soak it up . :)

And here's hoping Talbot bring along the ï¸west and league trophies too.:)

Class mate and well done to kilbirnie Ladeside in all they've done .

In a strange way lots of people would have though that tonight's game would have been great for gloating etc ï¸however I thought it wasn't a great first fixture after winning the scottish cup for us as there was too much heat and the scottish cup wasn't seen once and correctly so ï¸as one more than excitable person on either side could have sparked trouble.

Would have loved the first fixture after our win to have been laden with the trophy being on show but hopefully on Saturday against the Talbot it will be out and we can soak it up . :)

And here's hoping Talbot bring along the ï¸west and league trophies too.:)

Thought it had been stolen already you know what Beith can be like. Anyway good natured banter between the tribes tonight all good stuff.

Archived