Cumnock v Cumbernauld Utd Wednesday 1st June

villager

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to Cumnock from all at Cumbernauld,competitive game although though score bit flattering in the end.Sorry guys but for a game of this magnitude the 3 inexperienced officials were way out of their depth and hopefully the highlights will back this up as we expect question marks over offside with 3 of the goals.No sour grapes here but the standard of officiating this year is not good enough and needs addressed.All the best to Cumnock next season back with the big boys. 

congrats from everybody except the clowns out the road.of course we realize the new set up at cumnock isn't going down to well.jelousy is a terible thing.

Brilliant, the cumnockioans are still too easy to bait. :-D

Looking forward to the rivalry reboot next season.

Well done to Cumnock from all at Cumbernauld,competitive game although though score bit flattering in the end.Sorry guys but for a game of this magnitude the 3 inexperienced officials were way out of their depth and hopefully the highlights will back this up as we expect question marks over offside with 3 of the goals.No sour grapes here but the standard of officiating this year is not good enough and needs addressed.All the best to Cumnock next season back with the big boys.

Thanks for your good wishes and , hopefully, Cumbernauld will be following us up next season

Lovely people up there, who couldn't do enough for us and it's not a bad Wee set up either

As to the goals, the 1st goal I couldn't say as I was down nearer the other end of the park.

As to the others, 4th goal was OK as Downs ran in after Malone and therefore definitely not offside

As to 2nd & 3rd goals, one was possibly offside or maybe level, but, the other one seemed OK as where I was standing was just about where the defenders were holding the line.

Think the possible issue at one of the goals was Malone was in offside position in middle but ball went to Ronald on the wing who was onside

Understand your frustration mate, but, I think we were head done by on a few instances , particularly every time your No. 9 went for a ball in the air and barged into the defender on every instance

Spoken to by ref several times and no booking. He was subbed by your bench before he got booked/sent off

I agree that ref was shit, the sending off of the Cumnock player was never a straight red card, probably a yellow as he was late , but not reckless/wild ( or whatever the rationale is now)

Your number 3 - he was a well deserved Red, every day of the week

congrats from everybody except the clowns out the road.of course we realize the new set up at cumnock isn't going down to well.jelousy is a terible thing.

Au contraire my mixed up Cumnock chap, I distinctly congratulated you on your achievement. That's your club and Real Madrid that have won something Talbot haven't won. Oh, and BTW enjoy your new plastic fantastic home refurbishment. We will just have to put up with pristine grass surface viewed from either of the two enclosures or the 500 seated stand.   :thumsup2

Au contraire my mixed up Cumnock chap, I distinctly congratulated you on your achievement. That's your club and Real Madrid that have won something Talbot haven't won. Oh, and BTW enjoy your new plastic fantastic home refurbishment. We will just have to put up with pristine grass surface viewed from either of the two enclosures or the 500 seated stand.   :thumsup2

lol unless it rains.You put the game off incase u get a divet in the pitch ahaha :P

Archived