Transfer Rumours 2016/17

Surprised theres no thread for this yet! My favourite part of the Summer is the rumours, usually I check the Sky Sports Transfer Centre daily to see what shites been spouted, but hopefully I'll be able to use this thread instead. So please, any rumours you hear, plop them here.

A few to start us off...

• Tom Rogic being tracked by Arsenal, Fiorentina and Valencia
  • Samuel Umtiti to West Ham
  • Ciro Immobile to Leicester
  • Blind and Mata to leave Man United
  • Real Madrid plotting to beat the fee spent on Bale by signing David Alaba for over 80million euros
  • Carlos Bacca to West Ham for £20m
  • Mkhitaryan to Liverpool
  • Calum Chambers to Southampton

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised theres no thread for this yet! My favourite part of the Summer is the rumours, usually I check the Sky Sports Transfer Centre daily to see what shites been spouted, but hopefully I'll be able to use this thread instead. So please, any rumours you hear, plop them here.

[*]Mkhitaryan to Liverpool

In fact I'm sure it's this one that caused it all before he sign with Dortmund :lol:

You're at it.

Heard he was goin to arsenal or spurs today with arsenal favorites. Also heard Klopp 2 bring pepe reina bk 2 liverpool. West ham reported to have made a 16m for carlos barca. Spurs in talks with lacazette 4 30m & troy deeney noo. Liverpool,united& chelsea all in 4 pjanic fae roma

Archived