'The Mighty' a Film about Beith winning the cup

Killiepiyo

I've not seen the game yet lol, recorded it at home and obviously heard a lot about it. Saw one picture where there is a lok behind the keeper? Beith got the result tho. Thanks for the positive comments as not done something like this before and again cheers to those involved

For a fact it was emmit plott and Allan McKee ( both committee members when the committee picked the team at the time) back in the 1970s at a random game and they roared " Come on the mighty Beith " and it's simply stuck with us.

Utterly random and I only know as I simply had to ask of the reason years ago .

Got to the bit to where the bus went through the town Have got tears in my eyes!Superb IS this going to be made in to a dvd for sale?

Wait till the last penalty :') wish I had more time on it but really glad u enjoyed it, amazing when the community comes together like that. I'm not sure what the clubs plans are but sure those without YouTube etc would like a DVD copy.

Wait till the last penalty :') wish I had more time on it but really glad u enjoyed it, amazing when the community comes together like that. I'm not sure what the clubs plans are but sure those without YouTube etc would like a DVD copy.

Wait till the last penalty/? On Sunday I did not wait for the first I had said to my wife a few days before it that if it went to pens I would be away home I just could not handle it To cut a long story short I thought it was going to sudden death when I got informed at the outside fence in the way back in to the ground that Beith had won it

It was the last penalty that got me. Emotions were fine on Sunday, pure joy, but couldn't control myself at that point in the film. Think it finally hit home just what we had achieved, that we might never again and thought of those who never got the chance to see it.

Archived