Jump to content

FC Edinburgh


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

094F5A77-7996-4DD2-ACFB-8F082696B777.thumb.png.4b843866e21228ef66ec9497ae2b5865.png

Hibs fans seem to suggest that will be a very good signing for you. I’m not jealous or anything. Not jealous at all.

Aye folk saying he's tremendous, be interesting to see. The squad looks far better than I expected it to be if I'm honest (pity everything else is awful)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:

094F5A77-7996-4DD2-ACFB-8F082696B777.thumb.png.4b843866e21228ef66ec9497ae2b5865.png

Hibs fans seem to suggest that will be a very good signing for you. I’m not jealous or anything. Not jealous at all.

He’ll be strolling through games based on what I’ve seen. I’m surprised he’s not involved with us as a squad player this season 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, AllyMonc said:

My letter to the board after yesterday (and all the other days)

Screenshot_20220807-114454.png

Screenshot_20220807-114517.png

Screenshot_20220807-114534.png

Be interesting to see if you get a reply 

One fan got a personal e-mail from the current Chairman and was lured back (they're welcome to him)

I and an ex-Chairman have had the square root of feck all. But we're just malcontents 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Be interesting to see if you get a reply 

One fan got a personal e-mail from the current Chairman and was lured back (they're welcome to him)

I and an ex-Chairman have had the square root of feck all. But we're just malcontents 

Not sure I'm really expecting a reply and in fairness I haven't asked for one, or even asked a direct question. Happy to chat to a board member if they want but also not going to lose any sleep if I don't.

 

Agree it's very poor that you and the ex-chairman haven't been contacted. There should be statues of the 2 of you outside Meadowbank, well maybe not you but you could have a wee plaque or somthing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AllyMonc said:

Not sure I'm really expecting a reply and in fairness I haven't asked for one, or even asked a direct question. Happy to chat to a board member if they want but also not going to lose any sleep if I don't.

 

Agree it's very poor that you and the ex-chairman haven't been contacted. There should be statues of the 2 of you outside Meadowbank, well maybe not you but you could have a wee plaque or somthing.

This statue should suffice..

2018490888_fingerstatue.jpg.67bc3098fc238ed51de8f7898113885c.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Cold Feet said:

Andy McDonald, just come to us with you guys being noted as his last club.

Any thhoughts?

I think you mean Anthony McDonald? He's clearly a very talented player, left footed but plays on the right and cuts in. A few moments for us but can't say he ever really affected a game meaningfully. If he gets a run in the team and stays fit he should be brilliant but those are big ifs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Cold Feet said:

Andy McDonald, just come to us with you guys being noted as his last club.

Any thhoughts?

 

34 minutes ago, AllyMonc said:

I think you mean Anthony McDonald? He's clearly a very talented player, left footed but plays on the right and cuts in. A few moments for us but can't say he ever really affected a game meaningfully. If he gets a run in the team and stays fit he should be brilliant but those are big ifs.

I'd pay good money to see Andy McDonald playing these days!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 07/08/2022 at 22:16, tamthebam said:

Be interesting to see if you get a reply 

One fan got a personal e-mail from the current Chairman and was lured back (they're welcome to him)

I and an ex-Chairman have had the square root of feck all. But we're just malcontents 

Who was that then? 

I had a phone call, not an email. So I hope you aren't referring to moi 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 07/08/2022 at 11:57, AllyMonc said:

My letter to the board after yesterday (and all the other days)

Screenshot_20220807-114454.png

Screenshot_20220807-114517.png

Screenshot_20220807-114534.png

Can't argue with any of this, in fact, it's the best statement that's ever come from the support. Hits the nail on the head. I had a phone call the other week, the Chairman was extremely good to me on the phone and I've never had anything against the guy personally, however we all need some sort of meeting, I will always stand by that until the day it happens. 

The Dunfermline game, which I didn't attend(haven't been since that incredible night in Annan), really was the straw that broke the camels back. The Chairman, in my opinion, is under an extreme amount of pressure from the owner to deliver his warped agenda and project even if he wants to deep down or not. I'm adamant that the board under the owner have absolutely no say and have to fall in line or will lose their positions and get replaced by The Owners own people, which would be even worse than it already is, if it can get any worse that is. 

Heart breaking. Every single thing that's happening right now. 

 

Dear Tom........Please listen to us but I wont hold my breath. We want our club back!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Billy Bleach said:

Who was that then? 

I had a phone call, not an email. So I hope you aren't referring to moi 

Of course not, you're doing a good job!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can't argue with any of this, in fact, it's the best statement that's ever come from the support. Hits the nail on the head. I had a phone call the other week, the Chairman was extremely good to me on the phone and I've never had anything against the guy personally, however we all need some sort of meeting, I will always stand by that until the day it happens. 
The Dunfermline game, which I didn't attend(haven't been since that incredible night in Annan), really was the straw that broke the camels back. The Chairman, in my opinion, is under an extreme amount of pressure from the owner to deliver his warped agenda and project even if he wants to deep down or not. I'm adamant that the board under the owner have absolutely no say and have to fall in line or will lose their positions and get replaced by The Owners own people, which would be even worse than it already is, if it can get any worse that is. 
Heart breaking. Every single thing that's happening right now. 
 
Dear Tom........Please listen to us but I wont hold my breath. We want our club back!! 

I take it the Supporters Club Committee has collapsed? There doesn’t seem to have had anything come out from it for a while.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Nigel Blackwell said:

I was unaware Edinburgh City had an "owner" as such. Which is a little worrying, particularly given what has been going on recently. Who is it? 

See the source image

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Bay Citizen said:


I take it the Supporters Club Committee has collapsed? There doesn’t seem to have had anything come out from it for a while.

Pretty much.

All walked mate. 

Such a shame everything is the way it is right now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 09/08/2022 at 18:29, Billy Bleach said:

Pretty much.

All walked mate.

I really wish you guys could sort yourselves out and get back to, at least supporting the Players!

We've a cracking team this season with better players than we've ever had, and really they deserve a decent support!!!

You's have all missed out on two cracking away days at Kelty and Alloa! A real shame.

That's all I'm going to say!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...