Edinburgh City

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

There were road works on Pilton Drive last week with cones out (that some naughty chap moved so he could park his car :whistle)

It would have served you him right if this had happened:

car wreck 2.gif

Edited by GordonD

1474301239-dawson-cry-face.jpg.c689b3d9cec3b60d7c9e1cd67aade019.jpg

^^The perma-seething Albion Rovers fan who was on the terrace at full time. To paraphrase yourself, good sir, "Stop crying and man up, ya big jessie"

At least after today's latest shitfesting we can now choose a suitable running out tune:

old Adam is even wearing City black and white here... 

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

1474301239-dawson-cry-face.jpg.c689b3d9cec3b60d7c9e1cd67aade019.jpg

^^The perma-seething Albion Rovers fan who was on the terrace at full time. To paraphrase yourself, good sir, "Stop crying and man up, ya big jessie"

At least after today's latest shitfesting we can now choose a suitable running out tune:

old Adam is even wearing City black and white here... 

See Tam you can beat Rovers.

52 minutes ago, Nigel Blackwell said:

Naismith sacked. And Bomber away aswell I believe. What's the story?

Bomber?

Not sure what the story is. The ECFC supporters club Twitter post is almost as cliched as the club's

We'd like to thank Gary for his efforts, especially for last season's run and his commitment to bringing through our youth players. Obviously a tough season so far but we wish him all the very best in future endeavours.

We'd like to thank Gary for his efforts, especially for last season's run and his commitment to bringing through our youth players. Obviously a tough season so far but we wish him all the very best in future endeavours.

I second this. I don't know anything at all about the circumstances, but City are still in a play-off position, despite horrendous injury problems all season. There have been times when almost half the matchday squad have come from the under-20s. Apart from Albion bleeding Rovers, no-one below us in the League has beaten us; there have been times when we have been played off the park and still taken one or even three points from the match, and the manager has to have had an input into that. He was within minutes of taking us into League 1 last season.
Many thanks Gary, and all the best for the future.

Not surprised but the timings a bit weird. I thought this late in the season it would have made more sense to give him a chance to make the play-offs before letting him go, unless they’ve already got someone else lined up.

1 hour ago, Bay Citizen said:

Not surprised but the timings a bit weird. I thought this late in the season it would have made more sense to give him a chance to make the play-offs before letting him go, unless they’ve already got someone else lined up.

Must have someone lined up. I’ll go for Scott Brown.

1st manager sacked* in the time I've been watching them: 

Charlie Livingston: resigned
Gordon Rae: resigned to go to East Fife
Gordon Wilson: resigned
Charlie Kivlin: resigned
Tam Steven: resigned
Shaun Steven: resigned
John Green: resigned
Gary Jardine: resigned
James McDonaugh: kicked upstairs.... 

*some of these gentlemen may have been handed the metaphorical service revolver rather than being sacked but they did resign officially... 

Surprised Naysmith never done better with you lot built a very good East Fife team.Who next? Long shot and a hope it doesn't happen,but our Assistant manager Ross Campbell(Dick son)works in Edinburgh and certainly knows his stuff he would be a good guy to get on board.