Edinburgh City

4 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I don't know if it's been mentioned anywhere City-centric, but the Rovers have taken Dave McKay back at the end of his loan. 

How has he gotten on, overall? Did he play mainly at centre back or - shudder - at right back? 

IIRC we played him at centre back. Did ok when he came in initially, made the odd mistake though but that's not unusual. The injury list we've had he probably didn't play with the same defence week in week out so can't blame him.

I'm not sure he's Championship standard but I could be proved wrong.

2 hours ago, Eric's Cantina said:

Is the outbreak of runny noses likely to prevent the game against Elgin City going ahead ?

Well, we've signed 3 players whom I presume are free of the bad 'rona so you never know...

On 03/01/2022 at 20:49, Eric's Cantina said:

Is the outbreak of runny noses likely to prevent the game against Elgin City going ahead ?

Spartans v Strollers was off tonight because of a frozen pitch and I don't think it's going to get any warmer in the next few days....

22 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Dread to think how cold it would have been sitting there tonight!

I'd actually bought a ticket too! The coldest game I was ever at temperature wise was -5 at QP v Elgin City.

Other games felt colder...

14 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Was contemplating going to Ainslie Park for your game on Friday but can't see an option to buy tickets on your site. Am I missing something obvious? Does anyone have a link if they'd be so kind, or is there a PATG option?

You can buy them from Fanbase.

57 minutes ago, RubyTuesday said:

https://fanbaseclub.com/

You will need to register for an account, download the app to your phone and you can either buy tickets from your phone or through the website. Bit of a PITA to set up, but it works OK. 

You can also head to https://app.fanbaseclub.com/Fan/Tickets/SelectType?fixtureId=648 to get your tickets, this is a lot easier process for getting your tickets...

We look forward to hopefully seeing you on Friday night! 

Sorry if this has been discussed ad nauseam but I’m trying to organise supporters buses to games.

Edinburgh v Stirling on Friday 11th Feb: is the game going ahead at Ainsley Park? Not heard much about the new ground in recent times.

thanks in advance.

John

4 hours ago, Ray Vaughn said:

Sorry if this has been discussed ad nauseam but I’m trying to organise supporters buses to games.

Edinburgh v Stirling on Friday 11th Feb: is the game going ahead at Ainsley Park? Not heard much about the new ground in recent times.

John

Hi John,

100% this will be at Ainslie Park mate... move not happening until March/April/May/June/Next Season/ 2027.... *insert preference*

Cheers,

Pete

Not been on here for ages!

What's the thoughts on the new loan signings of Jack Brydon and Cammy Logan? I've heard good things about both, and boy do City need the numbers given the absolute state of the injury list!

Is the game on tonight given the same pitch was deemed unplayable for Spartans and Stollers the other night? The club official twitter account appears to be ignoring that question but peddling the "buy tickets here" posts! Already bought tickets for Albion before they confirmed a postponement that they had actually requested! 😁

Edited by Pete83

35 minutes ago, RiG said:

Rumours are that Anthony MacDonald, just released by ourselves, will be heading your way.

Well, that would coincide with City putting a tweet out suggesting a player or staff member being appointment is coming soon.

What's the lad like? I'm hopeful of any lad who is in and around Championship level would adapt and do OK in League Two. Seems he had a random stint in Spain as well...

1 hour ago, Pete83 said:

The club official twitter account appears to be ignoring that question but peddling the "buy tickets here" posts! Already bought tickets for Albion before they confirmed a postponement that they had actually requested! 😁

ted.jpg.03eb4a5f9b745a71d27f673a38bb538b.jpg