Edinburgh City

Just now, Dindeleux said:

You have tried to compare Thomson with a guy going down a bit too easily at the football.  I would urge you not to treat football as seriously as sex crimes.

what are you anyway- a guardian of moral values, a Judge, a social worker or just a sad wee Killie troll commenting on a game you weren't even at. Get in the sea. 

Just now, tamthebam said:

what are you anyway- a guardian of moral values, a Judge, a social worker or just a sad wee Killie troll commenting on a game you weren't even at. Get in the sea. 

I don't think you need to be any of the first 3 (or last one) to know that a player doing a bit of playacting at the football is not anywhere near as bad as grooming children.

Do you disagree?

Just now, tamthebam said:

I've just watched a god awful match of football, you know nothing about the case anyway, I don't care and now I'm off to nominate myself for the Heads Gone thread. 

So you don't disagree then?

Says a lot about your character Tam.

Where do we start with that rubbish last night?   

I was  quite happy  earlier this week,  when the new management team was announced as I could only see us improving!

However, after last night I'm more worried than ever!

Quite clearly Beattie must have picked that starting line up, which is a huge concern if that's a sign of what's to come!!!

WTF  would you leave your  two best strikers (KB & AG) on the bench?

Beattie himself should either play in defence or just not bother playing as he's no striker anymore.

Perhaps we should have started with a clean slate of coaching staff and the new manager should have all his own men with him.

Our tactics are sh!te pumping long aimless balls up to whoevers playing up front each game, we need a structure with two wingers.

The Defence????   Oh dear..... clear out and start again in January.

Edited by Tenkay

First time I’ve watched City this season and a big disappointment.  As Tenkay said constant long ball and no threat at all. Stenhousemuir weren’t much better but probably just deserved the win. Mcdonagh certainly has a job on his hands.

He will be ok 2 yellows he will miss the 1st Scottish Cup game next season. 

Cheers, I presumed it would carry over into the league as a general domestic suspension. Oh well, lets hope he can keep his heid and make a positive impact on the park this weekend.

2 hours ago, AllyMonc said:

Cheers, I presumed it would carry over into the league as a general domestic suspension. Oh well, lets hope he can keep his heid and make a positive impact on the park this weekend.

A straight red would have carried onto the league.