Edinburgh City

Does anyone actually care about the pointless "SPFL Crusty trophy" thing?
They should have just scrapped that after covid!
As long as we win the league game there, the first weekend, then all is good [emoji106]

A lot of lower league fans like the possibility of getting a rare away day outside of Scotland. (It was a bit of a damp squib without them last season)
Connah’s Quay is still one of my favourite all time football trips.

48 minutes ago, Bay Citizen said:

A lot of lower league fans like the possibility of getting a rare away day outside of Scotland. (It was a bit of a damp squib without them last season)
Connah’s Quay is still one of my favourite all time football trips.

Aye mate,  that was something a wee bit different! A change of scenery, plus it was a Semifinal that we should have won!

Maybe the chairman could organise that we play a pre-season friendly against Mallorca or Tenerife next summer! ☀️ 😃

3 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I think he'll be disappointed. There's no such team except for the Social Club's Sunday Amateurs 

Even Jeff Stelling on Sky soccer Saturday has just said Airdrie 0 Edinburgh City 3!

You're the only one Mr Bam, that sees a different team!

25 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

Even Jeff Stelling on Sky soccer Saturday has just said Airdrie 0 Edinburgh City 3!

You're the only one Mr Bam, that sees a different team!

NOT the only one, including those who got the team from a dog shit strewn pitch to where they are now with little regard or recognition from the present board. Enjoy giving your money to Forth Capital and ask when you're getting to buy shares.

2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

NOT the only one, including those who got the team from a dog shit strewn pitch to where they are now with little regard or recognition from the present board.

I don't know the politics of the club, I'm only interested in watching the team play football matches. It's the same team to me that got us promoted but you obviously have been involved a lot longer so fair play to you mate. 👍

Good to see Robbo banging them in and establishing himself.

Whilst on loan at Cove, he was 18 years old and very raw. You could see then he had a wand of a left foot, powerful for his stature and had the desire/energy to succeed. 

Fantastic recruitment from FC Edinburgh in the window. Some great additions in Murray, Craigen, Fontaine, Mutch.

Adapting well to life in L1, keep it going

Whats the story with entry to games. Is there a method of buying away tickets online or is PATG an option. For smaller away supports is it possible to get a seat or not

You can buy tickets online from Fanbase or you can pay contactless at the gate. There’s no seat allocation so just turn up and find one.