Edinburgh City

54 minutes ago, City Jacobite said:

Are season tickets allowed for tonight anyone? 

Come on City!

Season tickets are not valid.

£10 on fanbase or cash on the gate.

Not as confident as I was having witness Saturday's performance. That said, Schwake, Travis, Murray and Shanley should come in and make a difference.

10 hours ago, Pete83 said:

Not as confident as I was having witness Saturday's performance. That said, Schwake, Travis, Murray and Shanley should come in and make a difference.

City were excellent tonight, albeit helped by a poor Sons defence. Ousy See had the best game I've ever seen him play. 2 very good finishes and Robbo took his goal as well. Decent crowd of 630 there tonight and I hope that any first time fans enjoyed the game. 

City were outstanding to a man last night and that result was beyond my wildest expectations. I would have taken a draw to the Rock on Saturday, so a big 3 goal cushion is sensational.

Travis was a rock, Logan and Crane were tireless in getting up and down the park. McIntyre effectively played the game unable to run. The midfield worked their socks off and Ouzy See chipped in with a fantastic performance that I didn't see coming at all...

That said, Lee Hamilton and more than likely Robbie McIntyre will not feature on Saturday which gives me a little bit of the fear. It's not over until it's over. Based on Maybury's post match comments, he knows this as well.

Roll on Saturday! 

7 hours ago, _FFC1876 said:

Curious Falkirk fan here - if City get promoted, will we be playing you at Ainslie Park or Meadowbank next season? All the best in the final. 😀

Should be Meadowbank, however untill the new stand on the other side is built, the capacity will be capped at 500. I'd imagine if we are promoted there will be a mad rush to get it done.

56 minutes ago, ARFC Exile said:

Should be Meadowbank, however untill the new stand on the other side is built, the capacity will be capped at 500. I'd imagine if we are promoted there will be a mad rush to get it done.

Not too much of a rush, I hope.

See the source image

Collapse.gif

Congratulations City! Always had a soft spot for the club going back to EoS days and been great to see the progress made. Rather unlikely promotion too after a bit of upheaval. Hope you can sort Meadowbank quickly though or stay another season at Ainslie Park because 500 capacity is going to be an issue. 

Home about 1am this morning, my toddler up and raring to go at 6am. Today should be a laugh.

Reckon last night was at points the least and most I've ever enjoyed a game of football. 

Sacking managers gets a bad press but punting Naysmith very clearly saved out season.

Schwake obviously getting a lot of the plaudits but Innes Murray deserves a career at a really good level, could easily play Championship.

Will watch the recording later with a beer. 

In both the Dumbarton and Annan ties, City were at home in the first leg and took a two- or three-goal cushion to the away game.

Do you think things would have worked out the same if City had been away in the first leg?

Well done city.

I genuinely remember thinking after the top of table game near the end of the season Clyde won League 2, that your chance had gone, especially with the LL/HL playoff opening right up. How wrong I was. Enjoy your closed season and with the greatest of respect, hope we still don't play in the league for at least another few years.