Edinburgh City

A lot of us diddies do- Stranraer, Forfar, Kelty, Stirling.
Forfar ultras seem to be good wee laddies- Fat Bob, Wee Eck, Soapy Souter and Oor Wullie
Stirling had a bit of bother with theirs at the match at Ochilview but they seem ok- there was a bit of mutual slagging last Friday with our guys. 
Kelty lads are good for banter, potential to be wild I suppose but they're all right. 
Stranraer had a meeting with their lads and put them in the wee stand when they played us at Stair Park a couple of weeks ago. 
There was a rumour some of our lads had been chucked out of Easter Road for being wee bams. 
1534729-bsk.jpg.6fcaae90a8bb0028faa9dc8a4d85edd9.jpg
Forfar ultras and Jacob Rees-Mogg cheer a Forfar goal

Forfar ultras are all pensioners!

Looking for a little advice from City fans.

Don’t think I’ve bought tickets for City before on the Fanbase app, when I go into the options for this Friday’s game it offers either unallocated seat in the stand or a standing ticket.

For a standing ticket is it just standing right along the length of the main stand, or is the grass banking at the north end of the ground always open?

Also, if I buy standing tickets but fancy a seat some of the time is it strictly enforced by officious stewards? 😀

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

Don’t think I’ve bought tickets for City before on the Fanbase app, when I go into the options for this Friday’s game it offers either unallocated seat in the stand or a standing ticket.

For a standing ticket is it just standing right along the length of the main stand, or is the grass banking at the north end of the ground always open?

Also, if I buy standing tickets but fancy a seat some of the time is it strictly enforced by officious stewards? 😀

Sorry but you'll be made to sit next to @cowdenbeath for the entire game :P

Tbh for the crowd we are likely to get you'll get a seat in the stand. Unless it's a big Cowden support that come through the grass banking is likely to be shut- it was on Tuesday against Albion Rovers.

48 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Sorry but you'll be made to sit next to @cowdenbeath for the entire game :P

Tbh for the crowd we are likely to get you'll get a seat in the stand. Unless it's a big Cowden support that come through the grass banking is likely to be shut- it was on Tuesday against Albion Rovers.

With us starting to win again a few more may decide to get hypothermia at Ainslie Park on Friday.

I’ll be there getting addicted to the Bains Brodie’s😀

2 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

You should be able to get a seat ok even if you have a standing ticket they don’t really check

9 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

You can stand or sit more or less where you like. Now that the City young team have been banned then the right hand end of the stand at the Ainslie Park Arena will be free'd up so I think that's where the Cowden fans will head. Oh, and you can sit down first half and stand up second, or vice versa. I do that a bit meself. 

18 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Where's the best place to park, thinking of coming through for the game tomorrow but never been to Ainslie Park.

There is a Morisons Supermarket on Ferry Road just around the corner from the ground. It's OK to park there. Pop it in your SatNav. 5 mins walk tops. And you can nip in and get your messages before the game too! 

22 minutes ago, vince sinclair said:

Last time we got parked in car park outside.  Junction running a bus if you don't fancy driving   

The car park at the leisure centre is even more restricted as there’s a covid Centre the.

Best on Pilton Dive or the Morrison’s.

I’m sure I saw earlier in the week that kids under 12 were free with a paying adult tonight, but can’t see that now on the Fanbase app, can anyone confirm?

And if so, is that either via the app or paying at the gate?

Just trying to sort things out for my wife and daughter as I can’t go due to Covid 🤨 

The Edinburgh City website is hopeless for information, seems to be constantly ‘under construction’.

1 minute ago, Cowdenleith said:

I’m sure I saw earlier in the week that kids under 12 were free with a paying adult tonight, but can’t see that now on the Fanbase app, can anyone confirm?

And if so, is that either via the app or paying at the gate?

Just trying to sort things out for my wife and daughter as I can’t go due to Covid 🤨 

The Edinburgh City website is hopeless for information, seems to be constantly ‘under construction’.

Your maybe getting mixed up with Kelty who had that offer.

Never seen City advertising anything like that.

12 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Your maybe getting mixed up with Kelty who had that offer.

Never seen City advertising anything like that.

Mmmm, I could have sworn I saw it earlier in the week on the fanbase app for the City game. 

Never mind, I don’t mind paying for my 10 year old as she is very interested in watching, but it seems strange that a 5 year old, for example, costs the same as a 15 year old or a pensioner (this observation could be applied to other clubs, including Cowdenbeath).