Edinburgh City

20 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

To be fair, there will be plenty of empty seats on Friday for you to choose from!

Yip. Pretty certain Friday could see our lowest crowd since we came in to the League.

Personally, I have been picking and choosing my games due to a number of factors. 

On 07/11/2021 at 00:32, tamthebam said:

I noticed an English ground hopper moaning he had to ask for a team sheet.

Boo fucking hoo.

I used to hate these trainspotting cnuts turning up in LL days moaning that there were no teamsheets. We're a football club  not a fucking charity and if you can't buy a notebook and note down names off a tannoy announcement that's your problem.

If it was me their teamsheet would consist of a piece of bogroll with the words "f**k off"written on it.

What has his nationality got to do with it? 

Why can't it just be a "groundhopper"

5 hours ago, ARFC Exile said:

Yip. Pretty certain Friday could see our lowest crowd since we came in to the League.

Personally, I have been picking and choosing my games due to a number of factors. 

150 tops I reckon.  

I'll be one of them for my sins. Don't know why I bother with this arrogant egotistical clown in charge.

7 hours ago, Good Citizen Bad Citizen said:

Just like at games for your beloved Spartans then. 

Empty seats galore 

I've actually not been at a Spartans game for two or three years now, and probably only seen 3 in my life, so I don't know where that's come from?

2 hours ago, Tenkay said:

OK.  So do City not play at Ainslie Park?

Tbh, I'm puzzled what your problem is with me here?

You honestly think I'm going to give you a pass after you patronised us all publicly on here? 

Any City fan worth their salt would never put a pic of the ground of their rivals up as a profile pic regardless if we share the ground with them or not. You also are keen on staying at Ainslie Park when absolutely nobody else who supports City is. 

Thats why 

16 minutes ago, Good Citizen Bad Citizen said:

You honestly think I'm going to give you a pass after you patronised us all publicly on here? 

Any City fan worth their salt would never put a pic of the ground of their rivals up as a profile pic regardless if we share the ground with them or not. You also are keen on staying at Ainslie Park when absolutely nobody else who supports City is. 

Thats why 

Ah! OK.  Fair enough.

Now I know.

We see things from the opposite sides, that's all.

Apologies anyway! 👍

58 minutes ago, Good Citizen Bad Citizen said:

No, in all seriousness if we don't put some sort of consistent form together then I fear for the worst. 

Stranraer have only won one in five, but do know how to find the net. With 2 tough away games to follow, Friday night is feeling like a must win game. 

19 minutes ago, stranraerfc1870 said:

Can you suggest a pub nearby to watch the Scotland game before heading to Ainslie Park? 

There isnt any.

You could try pubs in Stockbridge but its a taxi to the ground after. Same if you went to the City Centre.

Can help you out if you want to do that.

58 minutes ago, stranraerfc1870 said:

Can you suggest a pub nearby to watch the Scotland game before heading to Ainslie Park? 

The Scottish Engineer on Telford Road is showing the Scotland game. This is a mile from AP but is an absolute baw ache to get to on public transport. 

https://www.facebook.com/TheScottishEngineer/photos/a.213611792927571/900678620887548/