Edinburgh City

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

No, the Ed's computer ran out of coal so it's online thus denying the paying public.a chance to read TTB's article.

You *may* be able to get a printed copy later if you ask nicely.

Cheers.

It was mentioned they they did intend to make some available and would put details on the website.

A fortunate cup draw.

Either a trip to that awful non-league stadium that Lothian Thistle Hutchi Vale use :lol: or the Sunny Dunny.

I'd prefer Dunbar myself. There's a bar at the ground or you can go to The Eagle in the High Street or the Black Agnes. I forget what they call the Mason's Arms now. It's on the way in to town but is good too. 

58 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I'd prefer Dunbar myself. 

I forget what they call the Mason's Arms now. It's on the way in to town but is good too. 

I believe there's been some changes these last 18 months Tam, and it's now called the vaccinated Arms....

On 23/10/2021 at 20:01, RubyTuesday said:

Great strike from Robbo from outside the box for the winner. 

It was a fantastic strike and a contender, if not, the winner for the goal of the round. The close control as he cut in from the right hand side and little drag back to create the space just added to the strike itself! 

On 24/10/2021 at 19:14, tamthebam said:

A fortunate cup draw.

Either a trip to that awful non-league stadium that Lothian Thistle Hutchi Vale use :lol: or the Sunny Dunny.

I'd prefer Dunbar myself. There's a bar at the ground or you can go to The Eagle in the High Street or the Black Agnes. I forget what they call the Mason's Arms now. It's on the way in to town but is good too. 

100% agreed. Hoping it's Dunbar away with a train trip and a few cheeky pre-match pints!

2 hours ago, Hoofhearted said:

Looks like February at the earliest before Meadowbank will be ready. 

The council are blaming Covid and supply issues. 

There's been issues with utilities says workies on site as well apparently. They've had to dig up the front and relay it the last few weeks.