Edinburgh City

10 hours ago, scrooge1928 said:

I liked him. Hard, good attitude and deadly at set-pieces. Shame he was released.

I concur with Scrooge. Was often on the bench but didn't let the team down when he was required. I hope he does well for the Binos (and scores a hat-trick of o.g.s when he plays against City of course!) 

if Muzza is  correct  then Court seems to be a posh boy having gone to Stew-Melville. But he gave up rugby to play football:

"The Raith Rovers player told Capital City Press: “I went to a rugby school, so we had to play. I never grew up playing it but I ended up being really good at it, although I don’t know how!

“I could probably have gone on further with rugby. Some of my mates play rugby still to a good level.

“But I was never that interested in it – my passion was always football and that swung it.

“Probably if I had more interest in rugby and kept playing I could have done well, maybe professionally.

GLAD

“The school wanted to put me through to the regional team in Edinburgh, but I couldn’t do that because of my football commitments.

“In the end I had to give it up. I was playing at Hibs at the time and they said I had to choose, and I chose football – and I’m glad.”

He'll be a certain supporter's POTY just for this if he is coming to City! 

So City have added the Calum Crane, Chris Kane combo.

Added to the other players currently on holiday in Spain, that could be a pain for other teams trying to gain, the main  promotion place. Their chase could be in vain.

2 hours ago, Tenkay said:

So City have added the Calum Crane, Chris Kane combo.

Added to the other players currently on holiday in Spain, that could be a pain for other teams trying to gain, the main  promotion place. Their chase could be in vain.

I think you're insane.

Looks like we’re going to be stronger than last season in just about every area, can’t see anyone else being as good as Peterhead or Clyde were, Stenny, Stirling and Annan will be decent and Cove are an unknown quantity, Elgin are Elgin.

Seems like an Edinburgh City Invincibles season is the only realistic outcome. Cannae wait.

32 minutes ago, AllyMonc said:

Looks like we’re going to be stronger than last season in just about every area, can’t see anyone else being as good as Peterhead or Clyde were, Stenny, Stirling and Annan will be decent and Cove are an unknown quantity, Elgin are Elgin.

Seems like an Edinburgh City Invincibles season is the only realistic outcome. Cannae wait.

Only thing which let City down in the end last season was the depth of their squad which told when suspensions and injuries kicked in. As you say there's no Peterhead or Clyde although I thought City were better than Clyde when we played them.

As for the others hard to tell at the moment as most sides apart from City and Stirling seem to have much players.