• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Berwick is the place that time forgot ya p***k

You should tell that to half your 'built up area' who spend their summer holidays here.

I always thought Berwick was a very nice place. It's the over optimistic twats who support the wee gers who let the place down.

They're no longer debating it. Our record stands.

Arbroath definitely hold the world record score of 36-0 for a football team against a cricket team who received an invite by mistake.

Definitely something to be proud of, very proud.

Arbroath definitely hold the world record score of 36-0 for a football team against a cricket team who received an invite by mistake.

Definitely something to be proud of, very proud.

^ jealous as f**k

Bon Accord could've been fucking amazing mate, you never seen the game

Anybody who thinks Broadwood is soulless wait till you experience Meadowbank the tumbleweed is a give away

Starting to wonder if Edinburgh City have any fans that use this....or any fans at all.

Starting to wonder if Edinburgh City have any fans that use this....or any fans at all.

TamTheBam is the one and only I think

In all seriousness, what home crowds do Edinburgh City get?

I seem to recall an Edinburgh City fan on here saying they were averaging around the 250 mark

I seem to recall an Edinburgh City fan on here saying they were averaging around the 250 mark

Nah was nowhere near it. Was just over 100. 128 IIRC. That might've been their highest in a cup game or something.

Nah was nowhere near it. Was just over 100. 128 IIRC. That might've been their highest in a cup game or something.

Think their average as you say worked out at 128 or so for League games. I have a few of their programmes from this season and there is quite a few double figure crowds.

Will probably be higher than average for the first few weeks until the novelty factor wears off

This.

City should do what Gateshead do, bang in the middle between Newcastle and Sunderland fans of both these clubs with season tickets get into games for £10 compared to the normal £15 walk up. If City done the same for Hibs/Hearts fans they might get a few folk along who don't watch their team away from home.

The fact that neither Hibs nor Hearts are in the League Cup Groups gives them a chance to grab a few extra fans, at least for the weekend games.

Plus it's easily a big enough city to support three Scottish League teams. I think their crowds will grow. They won't have a massive support like Clyde but they'll do OK.

The fact that neither Hibs nor Hearts are in the League Cup Groups gives them a chance to grab a few extra fans, at least for the weekend games.

Plus it's easily a big enough city to support three Scottish League teams. I think their crowds will grow. They won't have a massive support like Clyde but they'll do OK.

Think I'll try get along to some games, I stay walking distance and know a couple players.

I live just around the corner from Meadowbank (could hear the playoff games from my flat), so I might pop in for the odd game if Airdrie are away at Peterheid or something. 

City have announced season ticket prices for next season. £120 for adults, £60 for U18/concessions and £20 for U12s. Not seen anything on walk up prices yet.

City have announced season ticket prices for next season. £120 for adults, £60 for U18/concessions who won't be allowed in and £20 for U12s who won't be allowed in. Not seen anything on walk up prices yet.

FTFY.