Edinburgh City

4 hours ago, nickCFC58 said:

Are EC deliberately trying to finish 4th to avoid playing us in the playoffs?

I think it’s player bonus time. Fire the wages on the other team at a decent price.!

or at least get a relative to do it as it’s strictly forbidden of course.

11 hours ago, GordonD said:

It would be good if Clyde do go up.

Agreed. It might be good if clyde do go up.  Then we might get at least a years peace from their fukin half wits constantly posting their same old boring shite on here.

Edited by Tenkay

Agreed. It might be good if clyde do go up.  Then we might get at least a years peace from their fukin half wits constantly posting their same old boring shite on hear.
you mean we wouldn't be welcome to come back and visit [emoji6]

Agreed. It might be good if clyde do go up.  Then we might get at least a years peace from their fukin half wits constantly posting their same old boring shite on here.

Don’t imagine ur club treasurer will share ur enthusiasm for our promotion. The absence of our travelling support twice a year will make a dent in the Edinburgh coffers that no amount of half-price tickets for Hibs/Hearts fans will fix [emoji14][emoji14]

1 hour ago, You Only Live Twice said:

Welcome to Tenkay’s mind, where “fukin half wits” actively opposing the acceptance of paedophilia is “boring shite”.

The top flight wouldn’t be far enough away from you and your merry little band.

I don't suppose you read the Sunday Mail yesterday. 

On 21/04/2019 at 11:22, GordonD said:

In the light of the recent string of poor results, City unveil their new goalkeeper:

Hide contents

Goalkeeper.jpg

With that many arms pity they couldn't accompany you to the bar and help you find your wallet... :P

Welcome to Tenkay’s mind, where “fukin half wits” actively opposing the acceptance of paedophilia is “boring shite”.

The top flight wouldn’t be far enough away from you and your merry little band.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] a clyde fan "actively opposing the acceptance" of a sexual predator has made my night

GordonD , as he will tell you himself, is a Meadowbank Thistle fan. Always has been, always will be and I don't think he's ever been to a City game in his puff. 

You think you'd be nice to use after giving you 3 points on Saturday, ya tinky Coatbridge cnut. 

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

GordonD , as he will tell you himself, is a Meadowbank Thistle fan. Always has been, always will be and I don't think he's ever been to a City game in his puff. 

This is true. As for the angry birds avatar, I don't have a problem with that at all so I don't know why I was dragged into that argument.

‘Nae Pressure’ Ep 41 reviews the 1-1 home draw with Elgin. We also preview the final League game of the season for Edinburgh City away to Stirling Albion. We also speak about the play offs... should City chuck it and go for 4th to give them a chance of playing a team in poorer form in the League above? 

https://anchor.fm/the-edinburgh-football-podcast/episodes/Nae-Pressure---Ep-41--1st-May-e3tb8c

http://www.edinburghcityfc.com/2019/05/08/new-technical-partnership/

Edinburgh City FC Announces Macron as new technical sponsor!

The new agreement takes effect at the end of the season and sees the club aligning themselves with one of the most instantly recognisable brands in European football. Macron has recently risen to third place in the UEFA technical sponsorship rankings – having partnerships with some of Europe’s leading clubs, including Lazio, Sporting Lisbon, Nice and Real Sociedad. In Scotland, Macron are technical suppliers to growing portfolio across the SPFL, with deals currently in place at Hibernian, Motherwell, Dundee United and Ross County.

Jim Brown, Chairman of Edinburgh City, said: “We are delighted to announcement this new agreement with Macron, who are one of Europe’s most high-profile brands. The quality of their kit, as well as extensive range of training, leisure and training wear makes them an ideal partner and shows the continuing improvements the club are making on and off the field.”

“For the first time in the club’s history, our fans will also benefit from having bespoke kits designed, alongside Macron’s stunning range of apparel.”

The new kits will be released in the coming weeks.

Excited for that, Joma have been guff for you the past two seasons what with standard templates. Macron will actually design something bespoke too, which should be a win-win for everyone involved.

Imagine this season's Ross County kit in white/black/yellow! Wait, no, don't, that doesn't sound good at all;

https://club25football.wordpress.com/2019/01/21/ross-county-fc-2018-2019-home-shirt/

20181229_122518.jpg