Edinburgh City

4 hours ago, Tenkay said:

Honestly man, why do you lot even bother to post, a constant stream of pish on this thread? 

I ask again,  do you see any Edinburgh city fans posting on the Clyde thread?  No, because much like here, we're just no interested in your nonsense.

In your settings there's an Ignore preference. The user you choose to ignore's posts won't show. I find it helpful. I have four on my list, three of them Clyde posters. Its not just you guys getting special attention. There's a small number of Clyde posters who seem bereft of any social skills . Nothing wrong with the occasional bantz, maybe some relevant pre-match info etc but these guys just keep coming whenever they get your attention.  I used to pity their neediness and then I rememebred it's just a fitba forum, so sod them. Pull the plug.

P.S - there's more good than bad, but the bad are very bad.

Edited by Bring Your Own Socks

Just now, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Ooft! Ony come back I have is my son had an 8-game accumulator on yesterday and the only one that let him down was yours. Hope you're all proud of yourself, poor wee scone was in tears.

Nae luck- While his bet on City in the accumulator came up Auchinleck Talbot let my mate down for 600 quid by winning instead of drawing. The Junior "Shouldn't be in this Cup anyway" b*****ds! 

Betting Tip for the future: Annan have been a bit of a bogey team to City since the East of Scotland days. 

Hope we try passing the ball to people on the same side as us next week. Not really sure what’s brought on the absolute Brexit Football we’ve seen the last 2 home games but it’s about as successful as the PM’s deal (bit of mild satire for you there).

Apart from handsome Rab and I guess Shepherd we were utter guff. Thomson looked like his first season where he would occasionally take time out from giving the ball away to foul someone and it’s the first time Andy Black hasn’t had pass marks.

All that said we’re still well ahead of where I expected us to be and I really enjoyed my macaroni pie so it’s not all bad.

15 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

In your settings there's an Ignore preference. The user you choose to ignore's posts won't show. I find it helpful. I have four on my list, three of them Clyde posters. Its not just you guys getting special attention. There's a small number of Clyde posters who seem bereft of any social skills . Nothing wrong with the occasional bantz, maybe some relevant pre-match info etc but these guys just keep coming whenever they get your attention.  I used to pity their neediness and then I rememebred it's just a fitba forum, so sod them.

Thanks for that bud.  Never realised that was there.

4 hours ago, You Only Live Twice said:

A Queens fan acting like a wet paper towel and an Edinburgh fan covering up the truth, how unprecedented eh?

I think our time's up (to use a contemporary tagline), Yolt. It's clear that the construct of a new team, performing well above its station, has yielded a pre-desired outcome of shutting down discussion among supporters which is normally ignited among the big bad 'old clubs' following, with our trolling among other undermining tactics being ignored into extinction. 

Craig Levein predicted strikerless teams, now we have opinionless spectators!!

Edited by Officer Barbrady

2 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

There's a difference between expressing an opinion and being a fanny. There are a few Clyde fans who can't seem to help themselves from being the latter.

Aside from the blatant singling out of one team's supporters, who generally embrace and join in with the taunts and 'bantz' thrown their way by fans of every single other club (and a few voyeurs in the bushes at Ainslie Park as well), exactly what behaviour is it that is descriptive of "being a fanny"? 

I'd be inclined to "call them out" (very much last year's phrase) and just say with one exception, the Postal Utd patrons are quite an ignorant, insular bunch. That would be an opinion, based on refusal to answer simple questions, or an unhealthy eagerness to just put their index finger in their ears (incidentally, a much better place to put them than their captain would like to), shout "lalalala" until the internet stops, when pressed on anything remotely of interest. 

53 minutes ago, Officer Barbrady said:

(incidentally, a much better place to put them than their captain would like to),

You seem fixated on this even though it happened many years ago. You should seea therapist. Oops, you do, every week.

14 minutes ago, GordonD said:

You seem fixated on this even though it happened many years ago. You should seea therapist. Oops, you do, every week.

My oh my Gordy. Shocker. The offence of which Thomson was found guilty, and is a proven and regular preference of its perpetrators, was committed (at its very latest) around the time of the dropped case to which you alledge of another individual. One is guilty, and has a disgusting perversion of which there is a known cure; the other was not even tried. 

"Many years ago". Fucking hell. 

17 minutes ago, Officer Barbrady said:

My oh my Gordy. Shocker. The offence of which Thomson was found guilty, and is a proven and regular preference of its perpetrators, was committed (at its very latest) around the time of the dropped case to which you alledge of another individual. One is guilty, and has a disgusting perversion of which there is a known cure; the other was not even tried. 

"Many years ago". Fucking hell. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-38651041