Edinburgh City

5 hours ago, Velazquez Blue said:

A disappointing and juvenile post. This sort of thoughtless disrespect doesn’t contribute anything to football or any sense of community. Lone idiot with a keyboard should consider would they say what they post to someone personally?

Bookmark it and wait until they do a Gretna. Revenge is a dish that is best tasted cold.

I’ve got nae idea about the finances of the club and other than a wee chat at the game I don’t know any of the board members. I’ve always assumed the ‘big spenders’ stuff was overblown and that we would spend more than some on this division but less than others. If we do sign Gary Harkins however (and I’ve only heard it on here so it could be total nonsense) then aye, you’d have to accept we’re chucking some serious cash about.

Having said that, he played against us for Queens in the Betfred earlier in the season and it was like watching Sergio Busquets so £800 a week sounds like a bargain to me.

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Sorry for calling Cowdenbeath peasant scum. I did, of course, mean East Fife.

Happy now.

I've been called juvenile. Well you're a poo and you smell and I hate you. So there. THRRRP.

Aye, but my dad can beat up your dad.

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Sorry for calling Cowdenbeath peasant scum. I did, of course, mean East Fife.

Happy now.

I've been called juvenile. Well you're a poo and you smell and I hate you. So there. THRRRP.

What’s happened to you? used to be decent poster.Heady hights of top of league gone to your head.?

I’ve got nae idea about the finances of the club and other than a wee chat at the game I don’t know any of the board members. I’ve always assumed the ‘big spenders’ stuff was overblown and that we would spend more than some on this division but less than others. If we do sign Gary Harkins however (and I’ve only heard it on here so it could be total nonsense) then aye, you’d have to accept we’re chucking some serious cash about.

Having said that, he played against us for Queens in the Betfred earlier in the season and it was like watching Sergio Busquets so £800 a week sounds like a bargain to me.

Harkins signed for Patrick Thistle. Not sure what that means for our place on the Deloitte rich list.