• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Greetings cityzens. First timer here, big livi supporter and was just wondering if anyone in here has any meadowbank thistle taps that they may be willing to part with in exchange for dolla dolla? The city v livi game a couple of years ago had some absolute stoaters on the go so was just wondering if any here had any/know anyone that does. Cheers ladies n gents. Mon the embra

Edinburgh City fans - surely there's no way Craig Beattie was as shite as he has been for us? Out of position constantly, turning circle of an aircraft carrier and he seems to have great difficulty kicking a ball.

Guest Landan Spiv
3 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

Edinburgh City fans - surely there's no way Craig Beattie was as shite as he has been for us? Out of position constantly, turning circle of an aircraft carrier and he seems to have great difficulty kicking a ball.

Im amazed you signed him to be honest. He's had a great career but last season was one too many for him. Never ever thought he'd get another season playing. No disrespect to him he's a nice bloke but he should've retired end of last season maybe earlier. 

Im amazed you signed him to be honest. He's had a great career but last season was one too many for him. Never ever thought he'd get another season playing. No disrespect to him he's a nice bloke but he should've retired end of last season maybe earlier. 

I remember saying exactly the same thing when we released him and you signed him. Going purely on today’s performance though, if he is like that every week then he seriously needs to have a long hard think about it, and if he decides he’s going to go for another wee while then the first thing he needs to do is shift about a stone.

Guest Landan Spiv
6 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

I remember saying exactly the same thing when we released him and you signed him. Going purely on today’s performance though, if he is like that every week then he seriously needs to have a long hard think about it, and if he decides he’s going to go for another wee while then the first thing he needs to do is shift about a stone.

Spot on. Nice guy but shouldve called it quits after the first season with City. He helped City to survival two seasons in a row but he should've called it a day for himself. I never thought he'd get another club after City and that's no disrespect to Craig, once a players legs have gone they've gone 

Guest Landan Spiv
17 minutes ago, Buzz_ing ⚽️ said:

Craig should try to get more involved in media. I thought he did great commentating for Alba in our game v Arbroath.

He was decent and with his knowledge will do well In that field 

️" userid="75473"] Craig should try to get more involved in media. I thought he did great commentating for Alba in our game v Arbroath.

Has been really good on the Radio Clyde Football Phone In both times I have heard him this season. I think he could make a good “media man” and definitely has a future in that area, maybe Full or Part Time.

Intrigued by the Danny Galbraith signing, clearly if he’s even remotely physically up to it he should be a cracking player at this level. Also looking forward to being told on here that he’s on the same wage as Alexis Sanchez..........

Episode 21, we review the games against Annan and Peterhead, while previewing the weekend fixture against Elgin. We said it was a big week for the club and that 7 points should be the aim, well with 3 points this Saturday and that will be achieved. 

https://anchor.fm/the-edinburgh-football-podcast