Edinburgh City

Job done yesterday. Got a couple of needless bookings when bad passes were lost and players had to foul though.

Freezing cold and I'm beginning to think I'm getting too auld for winter football. Nice to see Smithy get on after injury: he showed drive and good touches and might have nicked a goal 

Happy just to get through on Saturday to be honest so that the side where in the draw when the big boys are involved tonight. 

Completely agree with RubyTuesday, an old firm away trip would be ideal for the 50/50 split of the funds. Hearts away wouldn't go a miss either!

Yeah, that image doesn't exactly fill me with joy considering it's 3 rows and a running track away from the touchline. I can only hope that it will be better when actually there, but I have my doubts.

However, the club have stated that permission was granted from the good ol' Edinburgh Council for a stand of some sort to be built on the opposite side of the pitch. Quite how far down the line that is, is another matter though.

Intrigued as to whether they put a similar white fence around the pitch to allow folk to stand closer as is the case at Ainslie Park...

Anyway,  Aberdeen away... cracking away day for us.