Edinburgh City

I couldn't be bothered starting a game thread for Saturday's game but City v Cowden is usually an interesting affair rendered less interesting by a lack of a crowd 

I suppose if the game is streamed we could call our opponents The Bluetooth Brazil, ha ha, but the Fifers had injury problems last week and might be weakened. Quite a good time to play them I suppose as they've caused us problems in past seasons.

Let's be optimistic for once and go for a 4-0 win.

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently Stenny played well today. Slight concern about comments like " Munro ragdolled Edinburgh" when we started with Brown and Black on the bench.

City seem to be making the chances but not putting them away. Fortunately we have a fairly meaningless game against Airdrie in midweek and I'd be tempted to shake things up a bit.

I'd have the fear facing an Airdrie team that just won 5-0 but for some funny reason their result put a smile on my face ..

On 07/11/2020 at 23:50, tamthebam said:

Apparently Stenny played well today. Slight concern about comments like " Munro ragdolled Edinburgh" when we started with Brown and Black on the bench.

City seem to be making the chances but not putting them away. Fortunately we have a fairly meaningless game against Airdrie in midweek and I'd be tempted to shake things up a bit.

I'd have the fear facing an Airdrie team that just won 5-0 but for some funny reason their result put a smile on my face ..

Tough game ahead.  But maybe the boys can use it as a training game and give players a chance who have not started.

Saturday is free again, maybe this weekend free is a blessing in disguise where we can plan ahead till next Saturday.  Early days and as long as we finish top 4.  Then we will have a chance of promotion.  I am sure the team will try and compete with QP, but that is a tough one.  

• 3 weeks later...

100. ‘Century, Not Out.’ 

In our 100th episode we take a walk down memory Lane discussing our most memorable games so far - what ones do you think feature for Edinburgh City? We also look ahead to this weekends game against Annan. 

https://anchor.fm/edinburghfootballpodcast/episodes/100--Century--Not-Out-en03ln

Hi all. In the last couple of episodes of The Auchterarder Chippy (a new Scottish football podcast in association with Pie & Bovril) we’ve been discussing the goal scoring exploits of Blair and Liam Henderson. Anyone know if they’re actually related? We’re calling them the Henderson Twins either way...

Hey folks, with one eye on the match on Saturday, would I be right in thinking your live experience is similar to your highlight package over the last few seasons and not pixleot?

Aye no Artificial Intelligence controlling our camera so any ropey moments are down to flaws in human intelligence.

*touch wood* streams have been bang on after a few issues during the early games.

33 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Hey folks, with one eye on the match on Saturday, would I be right in thinking your live experience is similar to your highlight package over the last few seasons and not pixleot?

Look out for the commentator - straight talking, dry humour and right to the point!  Comments like -

'that was a terrible pass'

'he's not having the best of games'

And that's our own players 😀

He also talks about Edinburgh, the weather and bad language. 

Enjoy the fun 😜

Hi All,

I'm a Brit based out in Ukraine. We are producing a series of Podcasts on clubs in the Scottish leagues. We would really love to cover Edinburgh City .  

https://audioboom.com/posts/7735599-ukrfut24-podcast-interview-with-calum-ferrie

Here is an example of our work. If you would like to join up for a chat, please contact me at ukrfut24@gmail.com

Best Wishes

• 2 weeks later...