Edinburgh City

2 hours ago, nickCFC58 said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png hurting are we?

not really. 

and at least we know what happened to that infamous Player Registration form now. It was chewed up by Clyde fans to make a nest in somebody's attic. 

not really. 
and at least we know what happened to that infamous Player Registration form now. It was chewed up by Clyde fans to make a nest in somebody's attic. 

Nae worries “tamthebam” u just focus on the race for third mate. Mind when yous were top of the league?

5 hours ago, nickCFC58 said:

Unfortunately I'm only old enough to remember the championship days.  Don't think I'm old enough to remember Meadowbank Thistle though!

pity- you missed out on having to watch some truly mind numbing games between Meadowbank and Clyde! They would have had football stopped!  :lol: 

I've seen Edinburgh City lose 6-1 to Whitehill in my time. On a scale of 1 (calm and collected)  to 10 (full on radge) compared to that losing to a half decent Clyde team rates about a 4...

Had a quick listen to the segment about the Clyde game:

1. A penalty decision doesn’t always entail a yellow card, particularly if the offender is already booked. Ref knew it was a soft pen and no yellow necessary.

2. Galbraith’s theatrics were against Tom Lang, not Barry Cuddihy (who gave away the penalty). A quick look at the team sheets would’ve told you this.

3. The ref actually had a decent game, treated both sides fairly and was relatively consistent. Something often missing from the game at this level.

4. Balotoni’s inability to kick a football without tumbling over like a sack of bricks doesn’t entitle him to a free kick.

Overall though, nice to hear a podcast discussing the lower leagues.

Not a bad game for the neutral I suppose. City had more chances but usually blasted them well over. Rovers took their chances. Harper was sent to the stand (or the crumbling terrace) at one point - I suspect for arguing over a City tackle with the ref. Once Rovers got their equaliser to make it 2-2 I had a feeling a winner was going to come for them and so it proved. Personally even when Rovers were bottom of the League I felt they were a better team than Berwick and Harper has put a bit of fight into them. 

Cameras from yon Talk of the Terrace thing were there today. 

It's a bit of a disappointing end to a good season - lump your money on a draw with Elgin next week folks.. 

Rovers fans were in the wee concrete terrace behind one of the goals- the white men from Hamilton Palace who look so sick in the sun.  

9 hours ago, You Only Live Twice said:

FTFY

Seven years. Bad luck!

It would be good if Clyde do go up. On League One wages the rapist will be able to pay his victim's compensation that much quicker.