Edinburgh City

5 hours ago, peternapper said:

Have City started planning for the thousands of Clyde fans expected to travel next week, just in case they are too modest to mention it they are massive. :unsure: 

yes, our nasty stewards are ready to pounce on those poor misunderstood people. Somebody should write to Amnesty International, it's such a shame.

5caa2c93dcf60_riotpolice.jpg.b2f7fada152596c07309db048b1860f9.jpg

"You're suspected of having a superiority complex and coming from the West of Scotland so you must be a Clyde Unbelievably Naughty Toerag. It's a  lifetime filling Edinburgh's potholes for you, sunshine..." 

4 hours ago, peternapper said:

Had a whole week of bullshit from some Clyde posters & was nearing a Kevin Keegan like outburst so  after yesterdays disappointing draw for us  thought I would join in the chat again in a more relaxed manner.

What a big fucking baby. We may have called you names, slagged off your senile twat of a manager and town in general, but it's only to try and undermine you. McInally, being given another year, will manage that all by himself going on yesterday's showing.

4 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

yes, our nasty stewards are ready to pounce on those poor misunderstood people. Somebody should write to Amnesty International, it's such a shame.

5caa2c93dcf60_riotpolice.jpg.b2f7fada152596c07309db048b1860f9.jpg

"You're suspected of having a superiority complex and coming from the West of Scotland so you must be a Clyde Unbelievably Naughty Toerag. It's a  lifetime filling Edinburgh's potholes for you, sunshine..." 

What a shit anacronym, Tam. You are indeed a bam. Did you use up all your charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent to concoct that?

Just now, Officer Barbrady said:

What a shit anacronym, Tam. You are indeed a bam. Did you use up all your charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent to concoct that?

Funnily enough, it's in the name - it doesn't say "Tam the Nice Guy with a Balanced View of Life, the Universe and Everything".

Incidentally folks, City supporters were told by Clyde stewards not to sing anything against Goodwillie at Broadwood on pain of expulsion. 

To be honest he's not my favourite person in the world but the only abuse I would ever give Mr Goodwillie  is to call him a diving b*****d. And Clyde fans don't particularly like their stewards either.. 

12 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

Must admit that when I saw Brad Donaldson was playing, I thought we had a real chance.

18 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

On the game, Henderson was virtually non existent today and Balatoni got bullied. Walker was excellent when he came on but then you brought another lad on that seemed to take up his space? Donaldson was naaaat good!

It's no really fair to single Donaldson oot, (there were a fair few shite performances yesterday) but you two Cowdenbeath fans can see this, yet James McDonagh still puts him in the team, ahead of better players ???

A bad for everyone at City yesterday, players AND coaching staff.

Cowden were good and the number 9 took his goals well but we made it too easy for you.

7 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

It's no really fair to single Donaldson oot, (there were a fair few shite performances yesterday) but you two Cowdenbeath fans can see this, yet James McDonagh still puts him in the team, ahead of better players ???

A bad for everyone at City yesterday, players AND coaching staff.

Cowden were good and the number 9 took his goals well but we made it too easy for you.

He wasn't the greatest when he was with us it was a bit of a surprise to see him return to the SPFL.

Edited by cowdenbeath

3 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

He wasn't the greates when he was with us it was a bit of a surprise to see him return to the SPFL.

Yeah...SPFL at bit above Brad's level?

How about Liam Henderson? He played for Cowden as well?  

Just now, Tenkay said:

Quite liked him and will always be well remembered for scoring that winning penalty v EK in the play off.

46 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

I suggest that all away fans should start singing Gary Glitter songs. A good range of songs to get the message across and even the gestapo stewards of Edinburgh city can’t throw you out for that .

No doubt you can teach them the words.

1 hour ago, Tenkay said:

He looks at lot comfier at the back for you. He played further up the field for us and looked okay, nothing special. 

3 hours ago, You Only Live Twice said:

emoji1318.pngCan’t say I do, it must be getting drowned out by the desperate apologising of a paedo sympathiser. I’m just waiting for the likes to start racking up on your post from all the other despicable wretches in any case though.

You undisputedly strike me as the type of guy who enjoyed watching Abducted In Plain Sight.

boringly predictable. swat one and others come to the picnic. 

8 hours ago, Tenkay said:

As mentioned, he will always be revered for scoring the winning penalty against East Kilbride.

I think he is hampered though because he is so one footed. 

What's happened to City?

Easily the best team in the first half of the season and on a relentless winning streak. I'm not aware of significant loss of players or injury.  Any confidence for the play-offs (assuming the league is beyond you given current form)?

24 minutes ago, Velvet Donkey said:

What's happened to City?

Easily the best team in the first half of the season and on a relentless winning streak. I'm not aware of significant loss of players or injury.  Any confidence for the play-offs (assuming the league is beyond you given current form)?

Aye, was impressed the previous times I’ve seen them. The big danger to them now is Annan, who I fancy for the playoffs.

City defenders looked slow and ponderous on Saturday. Henderson was up against a better player too.

19 hours ago, You Only Live Twice said:

emoji1318.pngCan’t say I do, it must be getting drowned out by the desperate apologising of a paedo sympathiser. I’m just waiting for the likes to start racking up on your post from all the other despicable wretches in any case though.

You undisputedly strike me as the type of guy who enjoyed watching Abducted In Plain Sight.

I think we've a few of our own who fall into that category, tbh. Despite what they see in front of them, on any scale, they are simply unshaken in their insistence that it's all fine and dandy. Let's hope Edinburgh's DVD player is broken and they don't get to see our highlights from Saturday. 

21 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Funnily enough, it's in the name - it doesn't say "Tam the Nice Guy with a Balanced View of Life, the Universe and Everything".

Incidentally folks, City supporters were told by Clyde stewards not to sing anything against Goodwillie at Broadwood on pain of expulsion. 

To be honest he's not my favourite person in the world but the only abuse I would ever give Mr Goodwillie  is to call him a diving b*****d. And Clyde fans don't particularly like their stewards either.. 

Now that second sentence is an utter lie. You'd only be warned about singing offensive lyrics if you sang, at all!!

And it is of no measure of mental health to be well-adjusted in a perversely sick society.

Our stewards are fine, now. 

‘The Shot-Putter’ - Ep 38, reviews the disappointing 4-1 to Cowdenbeath and previews the massive game against Clyde this weekend where it’s 2nd v 3rd. Both teams with identitical stats this season.. 20 wins, 5 draws, 7 defeats. 

https://anchor.fm/the-edinburgh-football-podcast/episodes/The-Shot-Putter---Ep-38--10th-April-e3n0l0

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-edinburgh-football-podcast/id1421325812#episodeGuid=a1492fb2-2193-7ce9-4c9f-77bec0919a07