Edinburgh City

3 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Did all your support get off at the wrong station? Even Brora brought more fans to CP.

Let's have a crowdw@nk shall we? 

The revived Edinburgh City- only 2 years in the League after playing in the dogshite pitch leagues for 30 years in front of several drunks, a dug and 30 Whitehill "committee members" who didn't pay to get in.

Up until today City's lowest home Saturday crowd was 258 against Elgin. Cowden's lowest home Saturday crowd was against Annan- 255. 

Cowdenbeath- a century or more in the League and a only mere 212 can be arsed turning up to rattle about the Fife Maracana. Somebody in the stand suggested the big match at Hill of Beath must have affected the home support today.... 

Anyway I've no problem saying the best team won today. Even liked Cox's wee "GIRUY" salute to the City fans from the bottom of a pile of players when he got the 4th. Some boi.  

I would have moaned about the fact that Cowden should have been down to 10 men in the first half if it wasn't for the fact that a) City usually play badly against 10 men b) McGurn probably would have blocked the chance anyway and c) City committed a similar foul in the 2nd half and should have got a red card but the officials kept up their consistency of being utterly shite. 

Cowden fans crowdwanking is pretty embarrassing. Any lower league fan at it is pretty grim in reality. 

How fucking funny was it when the referee and and linesman just looked at each other when Todd thumped into the back of your striker’s (Shepherd?) back as he ran through on goal - to then not give anything. 

On the game, Henderson was virtually non existent today and Balatoni got bullied. Walker was excellent when he came on but then you brought another lad on that seemed to take up his space? Donaldson was naaaat good! Edinburgh haven’t conceded against us all season but we seemed to play to your weaknesses - by design or by fluke... your manager seems a decent c**t who takes defeat pretty well post match.

5 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

Cowden fans crowdwanking is pretty embarrassing. Any lower league fan at it is pretty grim in reality. 

How fucking funny was it when the referee and and linesman just looked at each other when Todd thumped into the back of your striker’s (Shepherd?) back as he ran through on goal - to then not give anything. 

On the game, Henderson was virtually non existent today and Balatoni got bullied. Walker was excellent when he came on but then you brought another lad on that seemed to take up his space? Donaldson was naaaat good! Edinburgh haven’t conceded against us all season but we seemed to play to your weaknesses - by design or by fluke... your manager seems a decent c**t who takes defeat pretty well post match.

Must admit that when I saw Brad Donaldson was playing, I thought we had a real chance.

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

The revived Edinburgh City- only 2 years in the League after playing in the dogshite pitch leagues for 30 years in front of several drunks, a dug and 30 Whitehill "committee members" who didn't pay to get in.

Up until today City's lowest home Saturday crowd was 258 against Elgin. Cowden's lowest home Saturday crowd was against Annan- 255. 

Cowdenbeath- a century or more in the League and a only mere 212 can be arsed turning up to rattle about the Fife Maracana. Somebody in the stand suggested the big match at Hill of Beath must have affected the home support today.... 

Also the lack of two top-flight teams in the same town.

16 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Anyway I've no problem saying the best team won today. Even liked Cox's wee "GIRUY" salute to the City fans from the bottom of a pile of players when he got the 4th. Some boi.  

I would have moaned about the fact that Cowden should have been down to 10 men in the first half if it wasn't for the fact that a) City usually play badly against 10 men b) McGurn probably would have blocked the chance anyway and c) City committed a similar foul in the 2nd half and should have got a red card but the officials kept up their consistency of being utterly shite. 

Tam - Edinburgh City have had an amazing season and totally caught us out.  I would never have predicted the season and players that you have managed to bring in.  That has to be down to sponsors and good connections.  

Edited by Mountain Goat Stirling A

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Cowden haven’t had the season you guys have had. A win yesterday and you’d still have been well in it. I really was expecting a decent turn out from your fans. 

Coconuts and deer shit happened in Scottish football this weekend but the strangest thing ive read is cowdenbeath fans having a crowd w**k.Seriously lads leave that to the delusional ones in the lower league

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Coconuts and deer shit happened in Scottish football this weekend but the strangest thing ive read is cowdenbeath fans having a crowd w**k.Seriously lads leave that to the delusional ones in the lower league

Fair point don't know why it was brought up it was never going to be a great crowd yesterday.  The deer shit tweet was just a poor mans attempt at getting retweets after Spartans foxes shit one months ago:lol:

Have City started planning for the thousands of Clyde fans expected to travel next week, just in case they are too modest to mention it they are massive. :unsure: 

Is there a thread on here where you’re not talking about Clyde ? [emoji28][emoji28]

Just now, nickCFC58 said:

Is there a thread on here where you’re not talking about Clyde ? emoji28.pngemoji28.png

Had a whole week of bullshit from some Clyde posters & was nearing a Kevin Keegan like outburst so  after yesterdays disappointing draw for us  thought I would join in the chat again in a more relaxed manner.

Had a whole week of bullshit from some Clyde posters & was nearing a Kevin Keegan like outburst so  after yesterdays disappointing draw for us  thought I would join in the chat again in a more relaxed manner.
You practically won the league yesterday and your having a meltdown on here over a few posts from Clyde fans [emoji23]

As much as I don't want to get involved in a crowd w**k. The play off game between Edinburgh and Clyde is more than likely going to exceed the capacity of the stand at Spartans ground. Will the grass bank behind the goal be used again?

42 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

You practically won the league yesterday and your having a meltdown on here over a few posts from Clyde fans emoji23.png

As much as I don't want to get involved in a crowd w**k. The play off game between Edinburgh and Clyde is more than likely going to exceed the capacity of the stand at Spartans ground. Will the grass bank behind the goal be used again?

I think, in truth, we will finish second (pending Friday's 'outcome') but as it is i don't quite think there would be an enormous crowd on a Tuesday/Wednesday night at Spartan's, compared to a Saturday match. I don't think there would be much difference between them at HQ. The best hope for two decent gates would be for us to end up third, and play at home first, as i expect we'll make up easily 70-80% of any crowd attending either leg. But we want to win every game and go in on good form.

Edited by Officer Barbrady

4 hours ago, Clyde01 said:

Will Edinburgh city still be threatening any vocal fans against your resident nonce with eviction next week?

(Whilst conveniently overlooking rapist shouts against Goodwillie).

wasps.jpg.78de0638af9d4e64c8e66cb3c75c6f3a.jpg

anybody hear an annoying high pitched drone?