Edinburgh City

14 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Not one solitary bite when I suggested the newly free Adam Johnson as a potential signing for Livingston on their thread. 

This place is going to the dogs. 

"That’s because he’s already signed for Clyde."

Quoted from Melanius Mullarkey in the General Nonsense forum. I wonder which club's reputation goes before them.....

1 hour ago, edinabear said:

Any update on the stadium situation? Still planning to go back to meadowbank?

The board are keeping things tight as a fish's bathing costume/Rod Petrie's wallet. Still a season to go at El Stadio de Spamtins though. 

This weeks episode discusses the goalless draw with leaders Peterhead and previews this weekends match with Berwick Rangers. Last time City were down there they blew a 2 goal lead... let’s hope it’s 3 points! 

https://anchor.fm/the-edinburgh-football-podcast/episodes/Vogrie-Park-Slide---Ep-36--27th-March-e3ipdb

41 minutes ago, AllyMonc said:

Met big Conrad Balatoni’s (non football) boss tonight after loads of wine. Basically if the big man is as good a wealth manager as he is a centre half then he’ll do just fine.

I'll manage your wealth for you if you like- I can see myself investing your money in equine stock and distilling... 

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I'll manage your wealth for you if you like- I can see myself investing your money in equine stock and distilling... 

Warning: your investment can go down as well as up. And probably will.

I see from the twitter feed that in the game v Peterhead, fans were standing on the far grass banking behind the goal.

when we have visited the stewards have told us that the spfl don’t allow that area to be open for league games. Has there been a change as the banking would be miles better for away fans than that horrible stand we are made to sit in.

5 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

I see from the twitter feed that in the game v Peterhead, fans were standing on the far grass banking behind the goal.

when we have visited the stewards have told us that the spfl don’t allow that area to be open for league games. Has there been a change as the banking would be miles better for away fans than that horrible stand we are made to sit in.

No.

Unless you can find 1000 Cowden fans or someone willing to give Spartans some free concrete....

Actually it was quite nice to mix with the Peterhead fans and get away from the young crew and their b*****d drum! :lol:

15 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

No.

Unless you can find 1000 Cowden fans or someone willing to give Spartans some free concrete....

Actually it was quite nice to mix with the Peterhead fans and get away from the young crew and their b*****d drum! :lol:

Is the wee fud still swearing on the loud speaker Tam:lol:

I'll go with a 2-0 win tomorrow but after Renton's in-depth spying at Berwick last week it'll probably be a draw.

Here's some Blue Brazilians:

brazil.png.5875a80ce79b3815f23e9fb0753e77a7.png

or at least they would be blue if they walked down Cowdenbeath High Street dressed like that!

I'll go with a 2-0 win tomorrow but after Renton's in-depth spying at Berwick last week it'll probably be a draw.
Here's some Blue Brazilians:
brazil.png.5875a80ce79b3815f23e9fb0753e77a7.png
or at least they would be blue if they walked down Cowdenbeath High Street dressed like that!

When we were there a couple of weeks ago, these two had their big jackets on; very disappointing.

Ep 37, reviews the professional 2-0 victory over Berwick, and previews this weekends away trip to Cowdenbeath, made even bigger b6 the fact Peterhead face Clyde tomorrow. 

https://anchor.fm/the-edinburgh-football-podcast/episodes/Easy-For-Me-Say--March-POTM---Ep-37--5th-April-e3lekd

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-edinburgh-football-podcast/id1421325812?mt=2

2 hours ago, TheEFP said:

Ep 37, reviews the professional 2-0 victory over Berwick, and previews this weekends away trip to Cowdenbeath, made even bigger b6 the fact Peterhead face Clyde tomorrow. 

https://anchor.fm/the-edinburgh-football-podcast/episodes/Easy-For-Me-Say--March-POTM---Ep-37--5th-April-e3lekd

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-edinburgh-football-podcast/id1421325812?mt=2

Here is my preview

edinburgh players fall over at every tackle, continually moan at the ref and score a couple of goals due to shit defending.

in fact, just like every Edinburgh against us this season. Snore fest. 

8 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Here is my preview

edinburgh players fall over at every tackle, continually moan at the ref and score a couple of goals due to shit defending.

in fact, just like every Edinburgh against us this season. Snore fest. 

Don’t they let out a scream every time they are tackled?