Edinburgh City

1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:

Went past Meadowbank last week and the demolition is really coming along. When’s the expected completion date of the new place?

Waterloo memorial..

Opera House...

BBC Scotland headquarters...

Trams....

How about in the year 2525? 

On 16/02/2019 at 20:24, philpy said:

Any of these 2 posters on here then?? IMG_20190216_202304.jpg

I think I was in the queue for the pisher at the point. I'm far too handsome to waste my time appearing on minority channels like S4C.

Cowdenbeath, Mantis and Newky: you're all coc oens. 

Cer i grafu the rest of youse. 

'Picking The Ball Out Your Net' - Ep 31, reviews the agonising Penalty Shootout defeat in the Semi Final of the Irn Bru, and previews the weekends fixture against Cowdenbeath where City need to get back to winning ways as they push for promotion. 

https://anchor.fm/the-edinburgh-football-podcast/episodes/Picking-The-Ball-Out-Your-Net---Ep-31--20th-February-e38sfn

9 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

Game will be off 

Scott Miller is the ref. He is the one who called off the Rangers game and the plastic at city is definitely harder than the Central Park pitch was that night.

It's quite balmy in the Capital tonight...

Meanwhile never mind that other painter fella does anyone want to buy a print of Edinburgh City v Cowdenbeath..

bosch.jpg.2d4f1467c831fac6607fe7bf53c24043.jpg

:lol:

Game will be off 
Scott Miller is the ref. He is the one who called off the Rangers game and the plastic at city is definitely harder than the Central Park pitch was that night.
Scott Millar's apparently sick or injured. Craig Napier is now the ref.

1 hour ago, scrooge1928 said:
21 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:
Game will be off 

Scott Millar's apparently sick or injured. Craig Napier is now the ref.

Bottled it !

didnt want to face the Cowden boys after carrying out Sevco orders at the pitch inspection.

Has the City v Cowdenbeath thread been deleted? Either way I thought we played pretty well although if Antell hadn’t saved the pen it might have been a different story.

Cowden pen looked soft to me, their red card was brilliant fun and I assume deserved(?). From the crowd and player reaction it seems like Thomson was lucky to stay on the park (I was genuinely looking the other way).

Delighted at least one one Peterhead and Clyde dropped points yesterday. Tight as f**k at the top.