Edinburgh City

9 hours ago, Tenkay said:

Yes indeed. Why are you posting on the thread for Edinburgh City fans?

This thread obviously needs a better vetting procedure to keep non-Edinburgh spectators off the pages. Tut tut. Imagine someone posting inoffensive material on an anonymous open forum!

13 hours ago, Officer Barbrady said:

Da fuq are you getting involved for, then? 

3 hours ago, Officer Barbrady said:

This thread obviously needs a better vetting procedure to keep non-Edinburgh spectators off the pages. Tut tut. Imagine someone posting inoffensive material on an anonymous open forum!

Strange chap.

9 hours ago, You Only Live Twice said:

By smashing alcohol over the ground, resulting in the completely opposite allegedly desired outcome?

I wonder if that made sense even whilst typing it emoji848.png An embarrassing effort.

I bow to your superior knowledge of how rapists operate.

1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:

Strange chap.

Says the only person with a PnB restraining order placed against him. 

To answer your queries, which i can't be arsed quoting, i'd consider a supporter of a club in 3rd place, posting on an open thread for spectators and well-wishers of the club in second, given the current position, to be perfectly normal behaviour. 

To be clear, the thread isn't for Edinburgh City 'fans', and nothing on the thread , from anyone, is private intercourse. It's for discussing matters concerning the club, from anyone who wishes to do so. 

Edited by Officer Barbrady

5 hours ago, Officer Barbrady said:

i'd consider a supporter of a club in 3rd place, posting on an open thread for spectators and well-wishers of the club in second,

Well-wishers!  :lol:

Snide fans (on this thread) are like gate crasher tramps at a  party!

Do Edinburgh City fans or any other teams fans really,  post on the Clyde thread?

No....because we couldn't care less what happens there, but good to see you's are concerned about us!

Edited by Tenkay

Well-wishers!  :lol: Snide fans are like gate crasher tramps at a  party! Do Edinburgh City fans or any other teams fans really,  post on the Clyde thread?

No....because we couldn't care less what happens there, but good to see you's are concerned about us!

Yes, quite a few.

A quick search and I found fans of Stirling, Montrose, Berwick, Elgin, Queens Park and....Edinburgh City...

Snide fans are like gate crasher tramps at a  party!
Do Edinburgh City fans or any other teams fans really,  post on the Clyde thread?

Now you, clearly, have no idea!

1 hour ago, Tenkay said:

Snide fans are like gate crasher tramps at a  party!

If you don't like the term "well-wishers", how would you like to be addressed? Carpet-baggers? Voyeurs? 

I see very little descriptive truth in linking to you, the term "supporter", based on not the answers but complete lack of them, when a simple question is asked about the club you choose to follow, at this moment in time. Coupled with much twisting of knickers about a few Clyde fans posting on this open, anonymous thread, i'd hazard a guess that there's something to hide at this club, which open discussion may inadvertently reveal. 

48 minutes ago, Officer Barbrady said:

If you don't like the term "well-wishers", how would you like to be addressed? Carpet-baggers? Voyeurs? 

I see very little descriptive truth in linking to you, the term "supporter", based on not the answers but complete lack of them, when a simple question is asked about the club you choose to follow, at this moment in time. Coupled with much twisting of knickers about a few Clyde fans posting on this open, anonymous thread, i'd hazard a guess that there's something to hide at this club, which open discussion may inadvertently reveal. 

Honestly man, why do you lot even bother to post, a constant stream of pish on this thread? 

I ask again,  do you see any Edinburgh city fans posting on the Clyde thread?  No, because much like here, we're just no interested in your nonsense.