Edinburgh City

Apparently we’ve made an enquiry over Blair Henderson. Any idea what he’s like? Is his contract up in the summer?
Wouldn't bother entire Edinburgh squad play for the love of the game paid next to nothing and won't play for anyone else as Edinburgh is the epicentre of Scotland for seeking employment

1 hour ago, cfcuk said:
On 13/01/2019 at 23:22, ATLIS said:
Apparently we’ve made an enquiry over Blair Henderson. Any idea what he’s like? Is his contract up in the summer?

Wouldn't bother entire Edinburgh squad play for the love of the game paid next to nothing and won't play for anyone else as Edinburgh is the epicentre of Scotland for seeking employment

trainspotting.jpg.1f0a89a083f26e5872fbb51faaa97207.jpg

aye, in true North Edinburgh style the squad keeps fit by shoplifting packets of bacon from Tescos which we flog in pubs for club funds. 

Edinburgh City 10 year photo challenge:

5c4116a7a4a4c_leithath.jpg.61df8e57a5f938c3c6195d8fecbe3fdf.jpg

Robbie Ross, who went on to play briefly for Arbroath, takes on Leith Athletic on Muirhouse No 2 pitch (now enclosed to form Christie Gillies Park, home of the mighty Strollers).

10 years on City twatted Queens Park at Hampden last week... 

22 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Edinburgh City 10 year photo challenge:

5c4116a7a4a4c_leithath.jpg.61df8e57a5f938c3c6195d8fecbe3fdf.jpg

Robbie Ross, who went on to play briefly for Arbroath, takes on Leith Athletic on Muirhouse No 2 pitch (now enclosed to form Christie Gillies Park, home of the mighty Strollers).

10 years on City twatted Queens Park at Hampden last week... 

Where did the large crowd in the background disappear to?

8 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Is that how he got the lassie drunk before he raped her?

Whhoaah. Disproportionate response alert Gordon, my fine lad. 

These 'Keegan' moments don't usually heat up until March, even at the very earliest. You're obviously easily rattled by a mere still. I'd suggest not attending any more matches if it's affecting you so badly. 

Just now, Officer Barbrady said:

Whhoaah. Disproportionate response alert Gordon, my fine lad. 

These 'Keegan' moments don't usually heat up until March, even at the very earliest. You're obviously easily rattled by a mere still. I'd suggest not attending any more matches if it's affecting you so badly. 

Struck a nerve, did I?