Edinburgh City

Guest Landan Spiv
6 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

I remember saying exactly the same thing when we released him and you signed him. Going purely on today’s performance though, if he is like that every week then he seriously needs to have a long hard think about it, and if he decides he’s going to go for another wee while then the first thing he needs to do is shift about a stone.

Spot on. Nice guy but shouldve called it quits after the first season with City. He helped City to survival two seasons in a row but he should've called it a day for himself. I never thought he'd get another club after City and that's no disrespect to Craig, once a players legs have gone they've gone 

Guest Landan Spiv
17 minutes ago, Buzz_ing ⚽️ said:

Craig should try to get more involved in media. I thought he did great commentating for Alba in our game v Arbroath.

He was decent and with his knowledge will do well In that field 

️" userid="75473"] Craig should try to get more involved in media. I thought he did great commentating for Alba in our game v Arbroath.

Has been really good on the Radio Clyde Football Phone In both times I have heard him this season. I think he could make a good “media man” and definitely has a future in that area, maybe Full or Part Time.

Intrigued by the Danny Galbraith signing, clearly if he’s even remotely physically up to it he should be a cracking player at this level. Also looking forward to being told on here that he’s on the same wage as Alexis Sanchez..........

31 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

anricher.png.4a141b0586191cb236cc8e42c0ad2235.png

I do hope City get promoted and not have to share a League anymore with unwashed peasant scum like Clyde and Cowdenbeath. :king

For what its worth I hope EC win the league and like the way they have gone about things on limited resources and agree with @Muzza81 cheap shot around community for me EC no better no worse that any other club in our space Cowden included. I would say though Tam disappointed with your unwashed  Cowdenbeath Scum Comment always thought you were a bit better  that kind of puerile nonsense & a more intelligent poster on here  

Edited by Blue Oktober

I remember the chat when Craig Thomson signed there were a few people who had decided they would not attend games while he played for the club, has that held up at all now the team is doing well?

The two boys I know who are City fans said similar but are back at games, mainly because they said they wouldn’t let one player ruin such a special season for them. I don’t blame them for going back to games tbh. I went to a few home games last season but the change in stadium makes it less convenient. Good luck the rest of the season. 

Ps Ryan Porteous is some fucking player.

richer.png.4a141b0586191cb236cc8e42c0ad2235.png
I do hope City get promoted and not have to share a League anymore with unwashed peasant scum like Clyde and Cowdenbeath. :king

A disappointing and juvenile post. This sort of thoughtless disrespect doesn’t contribute anything to football or any sense of community. Lone idiot with a keyboard should consider would they say what they post to someone personally?

49 minutes ago, Velazquez Blue said:

A disappointing and juvenile post. This sort of thoughtless disrespect doesn’t contribute anything to football or any sense of community. Lone idiot with a keyboard should consider would they say what they post to someone personally?

Tam is a well known windup merchant.

Imagine having a joke and a bit of banter on a football forum. Shocking behaviour! What a snowflake you must be if that upsets you.

1 hour ago, Clyde01 said:

Limited resources like the £600 per week they are chucking at balatoni and handling? Aye, admirable!

Limited resources as you say is a bit of a joke but at the end of the day there are folk willing to chuck money into them so good luck while it lasts. I would imagine all sides in this division have been inflated with cash injections at sometime or another.