Edinburgh City

On ‎31‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 14:28, FREDDYFRY said:

Hope for your sake it’s not the Finnie we had at Clyde....Shocking 

Nearly had to look my tablets out, for a horrible moment thought Steven Finnie the alleged former referee had taken his whistle out of retirement rather than doing the decent thing and sticking it where the sun don't shine. :angel 

GREAT MYSTERIES OF TODAY:

The Ainslie Park pie stall only sells sausage rolls, macaroni pies, currie pies and mince pies.

So why do they put out sachets of mayonnaise along with the brown sauce and tomato sauce?

Any DEVIANTS out there who put mayo on their pies?

Should they be reported to our new stewards:

torquemada.png.a91d78a75a13a7c31e6d3ab8569aa0ce.png

Guest Landan Spiv
2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

GREAT MYSTERIES OF TODAY:

The Ainslie Park pie stall only sells sausage rolls, macaroni pies, currie pies and mince pies.

So why do they put out sachets of mayonnaise along with the brown sauce and tomato sauce?

Any DEVIANTS out there who put mayo on their pies?

Should they be reported to our new stewards:

torquemada.png.a91d78a75a13a7c31e6d3ab8569aa0ce.png

The stewards probs put the mayo there in the first place 

I guess no-one cares about City v Rovers. Bookies have City as favourites. 

I've been to Cliftonhill twice in 30 years. I stood on the terracing and saw Meadowbank win there 30 years ago and then returned a few years ago (I think they played Peterheid). The ground hadn't changed much. I quite liked the Rovers fans though- they had a sort of deadpan humour that comes with years of suffering. 

According to their club history (published 1986) Rovers purchased the sideboard that was in the Cathkin Park boardroom when Third Lanark finished in 1967. I wonder if its still there... 

38 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Hilarious tweet from the citizens fan club about how other Clubs could copy Albions friendly welcome - from the 

club that has a committee who run home games like Stalag 17, all welcome as long as nothing bad is said about Edin City or the Paedo.

Stewarding is nothing to do with the fans and the City fans have been critical of the stewarding which is maybe partly where the tweet is aimed. 

Anyway you're welcome to vote with your feet.  

Hilarious tweet from the citizens fan club about how other Clubs could copy Albions friendly welcome - from the 
club that has a committee who run home games like Stalag 17, all welcome as long as nothing bad is said about Edin City or the Paedo.
A sore loss today, eh. Go take your poor season out somewhere else.

Just now, Buzz_ing ⚽️ said:
1 hour ago, Brazilianlex said:

A sore loss today, eh. Go take your poor season out somewhere else.

Cowden won today, how do you have your team down as Alloa but follow City?

2 hours ago, Buzz_ing ⚽️ said:

Well the last time I checked I was definitely first and foremost a City Fan (every game home and away). But for the record I support 'Football' generally, and follow teams across all leagues. Hope that's ok with you of course .....

Well you did have Alloa as your team on the sidebar on here not that it matters to me.

2 hours ago, Buzz_ing ⚽️ said:

Well the last time I checked I was definitely first and foremost a City Fan (every game home and away). But for the record I support 'Football' generally, and follow teams across all leagues. Hope that's ok with you of course .....

What Old Firm team do you support then mate?

Supporters club has nothing to do with how the club is run or how games are stewarded. The people at Albion Rovers were just really nice and I’d include the staff at the boozer before the game as well.