Edinburgh City

Guest Landan Spiv
1 hour ago, Buzz_ing ⚽️ said:

Best away support yesterday in a long time I reckon...counted heading for 100! Great to see. emoji1319.pngemoji1319.png

Easily 100 I reckon. Counted 30 in the pub we were in before the game alone which is crazy as we've never been this united before, everyone has banded together now and its great to see. As For the game it was a drab game and a draw wouldve been fair to Stirling but obviously as city fans we'll take the 3 points all day long. Winning ugly etc. The steward was top class and was very refreshing as stewards get a bad rep all over the country. You can tell he hates being in that jacket and would rather be amongst fans watching the game and having the craic. Amazing support yesterday, its just gonna grow in my opinion 

Easily 100 I reckon. Counted 30 in the pub we were in before the game alone which is crazy as we've never been this united before, everyone has banded together now and its great to see. As For the game it was a drab game and a draw wouldve been fair to Stirling but obviously as city fans we'll take the 3 points all day long. Winning ugly etc. The steward was top class and was very refreshing as stewards get a bad rep all over the country. You can tell he hates being in that jacket and would rather be amongst fans watching the game and having the craic. Amazing support yesterday, its just gonna grow in my opinion 
Agree. Game was a bit dire but as you say a wins a win. #12inarow!

I did hear the Ice Hockey crowd sussed him out as a twat fairly early on and he disappeared after that....

He did organise a Meadowbank Thistle reunion match about 10 years ago which was quite a nice thing though. 

Hey chaps, Edinburgh are right on my radar regarding betting these days and I notice you can currently get as much as 2.25 on them to beat Clyde,
Those seem like great odds to me - am I missing something ?
Ta.
Unfortunately got quite a few injuries at the moment, but I still fancy them the win!

1 hour ago, Buzz_ing ⚽️ said:
1 hour ago, Ned Nederlander said:
Hey chaps, Edinburgh are right on my radar regarding betting these days and I notice you can currently get as much as 2.25 on them to beat Clyde,
Ta.

Unfortunately got quite a few injuries at the moment, but I still fancy them the win!

K, ta. I'm on it for just a fiver so no great loss if it falls through.

7 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Ta.

Having seen both recently I would go for City Ned.

Guest Landan Spiv

Just seen the teamsheet from saturday. We had a trialist Ryan Vinnie on the bench. Never got on the park, does anybody have any info on him? as I can't seem to find any, not a clue who he played for previously. 

55 minutes ago, Landan Spiv said:

Just seen the teamsheet from saturday. We had a trialist Ryan Vinnie on the bench. Never got on the park, does anybody have any info on him? as I can't seem to find any, not a clue who he played for previously. 

I'd imagine it would have been Ryan Finnie, who fucked off to Australia after a string of woeful performances for us in 2017.

1 hour ago, scrooge1928 said:
3 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:
I'd imagine it would have been Ryan Finnie, who fucked off to Australia after a string of woeful performances for us in 2017.

Yeah, the teamsheet was wrong - the guy's name is Finnie.

Error on the teamsheet? The SFA will come down on you - twenty-four points docked!

Guest Landan Spiv
22 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

Cheers for that. Doesnt sound promising