Edinburgh City

Guest Landan Spiv
2 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Best pie in British Football, fact!

Haddington Athletic come a close second. The thing i noticed when i moved up here are how superior Scottish pies are to their English counterparts. Pukka pies or Hollands pies arent a patch on the pies in Scotland. 

15 hours ago, Landan Spiv said:

Haddington Athletic come a close second. The thing i noticed when i moved up here are how superior Scottish pies are to their English counterparts. Pukka pies or Hollands pies arent a patch on the pies in Scotland. 

The HiHi with good Pie(pie)s? Must be a change in supplier from when I was last there.

Guest Landan Spiv

Looking forward to next week. Such a feel good factor about the club at the moment. Long may it continue. For those wanting to travel with us next week. 11.13 train out of Waverley. Meet at the bar in the station beforehand. 

When u guys going back to Meadowbank ? 

We’ve got another season after this at Ainslie Park, so it’s meant to be in a couple of seasons time but that’s dependant on the new stadium meeting City’s requirements which it doesn’t at the moment.

Guest Landan Spiv
11 hours ago, Bay Citizen said:

We’ve got another season after this at Ainslie Park, so it’s meant to be in a couple of seasons time but that’s dependant on the new stadium meeting City’s requirements which it doesn’t at the moment.

With enough lobbying we can go home. The council have set a blank canvas on the redevelopment proposals, we need to get the local community on board and all the other sports clubs that have been evicted to fight our corner (we'd definitely fight theirs) 

On this weeks Episode we discuss table topping Edinburgh City's hard fought 3 points against Annan, and look ahead to the weekends fixture at Hampden. And in Episode 7, we have an interview with former player Ian McFarland (Subo), who discusses his time at the club, which included back to back Lowland Leagues and promotion to League 2. 

https://anchor.fm/the-edinburgh-football-podcast/episodes/Episode-8---19th-September-e28ntt/Episode-8---19th-September-a5dgp9 

Edited by TheEFP

Following discussion on the Cowden thread, ahead of Saturday, is there a pub closer to AP than the Doo’cot? Not that Village garbage please. 

Supporters bar at the ground has been open this season, might be worth tweeting the club to make sure it will be this week but if it is you’ll be very welcome there.

31 minutes ago, AllyMonc said:

Supporters bar at the ground has been open this season, might be worth tweeting the club to make sure it will be this week but if it is you’ll be very welcome there.

Ach been in that before. Doo’cot is a better option. 

Guest Landan Spiv
4 hours ago, AllyMonc said:

As always we welcome everybody. Always happy to have a beer or two with opposition fans