Edinburgh City

Who’s the player that scored 2 wonder goals against us the other season, where did he move onto after you guys ? Some player and someone we could do with at Clyde just now .

Karin Belmokhtar, was at Peterhead for a bit last season, now a free agent.

A new player!    

Edinburgh City are pleased to announce the signing of Adam Watson from Livingston on loan until January. 

The twenty-year-old attacking midfielder came through the ranks at Hibernian where he worked with manager James McDonaugh at their academy, before joining Livingston in the summer. 

5 hours ago, AllyMonc said:

Used to turn up for games at half 2 quarter to 3 (allegedly) if you want an idea of why he’s a free agent.

Definitely entertaining,  will try tricks all the time & when they come off he leaves defenders on their arse wondering where he went, unfortunately most times nothing  comes out of it.. A loose cannon but as mentioned good entertainment. 

Fantastic result for City, on the back of what is turning out to be a good season.  You would think that the council should now be looking at an alternative solution to City having to groundshare with The Spartans.  Although, living in Northampton, I know how much council folk are removed from the real world.

Keep it up City!

On 01/09/2018 at 16:59, Landan Spiv said:

What a result 

Do we dare to dream? 

Superb result from the boys!  Yes,  I think we must now be in with a great chance of at least a top 3 finish.

We've proved ourselves the last two weeks, going away from home to the bookies two favourites for the title, and beating both.

It's a long season and there's probably 4 or 5 teams  there good enough to make a run to be the top team, but it's great Edinburgh City are one of them!

It's 6 inches high, made of silver and City haven't won it for 70 years... yes folks, the City Cup is back! 

City are playing the big name in East of Scotland football Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale on the Oriam grass pitch next Tuesday evening. 

5b8da3066b232_citycup.thumb.jpg.5e63bf4cc212a2369f45416e575d843a.jpg

looks nice in black and white ribbons, doesn't it? Unfortunately those ribbons were Gretna 2008's... 

Guest Landan Spiv

Some support we had today. Sang throughout the game. Long may it continue. Thank god we got through that, East Kilbride are a very decent team. Can see them as the next team in League 2.

Guest Landan Spiv
27 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

Who would we want in the next round when the draw is made on Tuesday? 

Winnable home game or big fancy away day?

Sutton, Bohemians, Connahs Quay, Coleraine or Sligo away please. Want to be able to say ive travelled on a plane or a ferry to see City away. 

Who would we want in the next round when the draw is made on Tuesday? 
Winnable home game or big fancy away day?

I want a big away day but I’m sure the club would prefer a home tie. Would be something else if I needed my passport to go and watch an Edinburgh City game.

34 minutes ago, EdinburghTurkey said:

For the fans it has to be a big away day. For me personally, Ireland would be the best, Wales next, and any other new ground still pretty good. Don't want a trip to England.

Can mind the days when a trip to hawick was a big away day.  TTB to confirm as he was probably yer only fan in them days wi maybes the exception of scroogey :thumsup2

Guest Landan Spiv
7 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Can mind the days when a trip to hawick was a big away day.  TTB to confirm as he was probably yer only fan in them days wi maybes the exception of scroogey :thumsup2

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz