Edinburgh City

Was at the Elgin game and one of the Elgin die-hards was surprised how much better a team we are this season compared to last. Couldn’t agree more. Very entertaining match with lots of chances for both sides. It could have gone either way TBH. Our fan base will increase if we continue to play entertaining fitba, no doubt about it. ‘Mon the Citizens!!

Guest Landan Spiv

Irn bru cup game tomorrow night 

£12 adults £6 concessions Free for under 12s 

Injury news and squad  latest all up on the excellent match preview on the website. 

Irn bru cup game tomorrow night 
£12 adults £6 concessions Free for under 12s 
Injury news and squad  latest all up on the excellent match preview on the website. 

Think the club get most things right but not in the case of entry price for tomorrow night. Putting it on a par with a league game is over selling it in my opinion.

A number of clubs putting down their entry prices for these games...and not just for matches involving Colts teams.

Will wait until Saturday before heading back to Ainslie Park.

5 minutes ago, Mocochinchi said:

Think the club get most things right but not in the case of entry price for tomorrow night. Putting it on a par with a league game is over selling it in my opinion.

A number of clubs putting down their entry prices for these games...and not just for matches involving Colts teams.

Will wait until Saturday before heading back to Ainslie Park.

The 2 clubs are meant to agree a price for cup games also I suppose you will have the same costs of staging a game at AP as you do in the league.

Could be worse you could have got Alloa away!!

Edited by cowdenbeath

The 2 clubs are meant to agree a price for cup games also I suppose you will have the same costs of staging a game at AP as you do in the league.
Could be worse you could have got Alloa away!!

I get what you’re saying but some clubs seem to have found a way...

IMG_3025.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mocochinchi said:

I get what you’re saying but some clubs seem to have found a way...

IMG_3025.jpg

The Shire have gone the other way and added £2 onto their league price!

Its a hard one re City you don't know how much it costs them in rent etc to play at AP plus even if they wanted a reduced rate it would have had to be agreed with Rovers.

3 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

Seems everyone is happy. We get him off our wage bill, you guys get a player more than capable of scoring at your level. 

Sheps is more than capable of scoring goals at championship level.

He'll no doubt score against you's when we play you in League one next season...

11 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

Sheps is more than capable of scoring goals at championship level.

He'll no doubt score against you's when we play you in League one next season...

Sorry, he's had 43 games at championship level that begs to differ. 

If he's any good this season, he won't be with you next season. 

23 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Going by our Chairman’s Tweet earlier on today, I don’t think the away team have to agree to the price and I assume they have no say in it.

IMG_6477.jpg

That's a ridiculous decision re pricing.

I could have attended my team's game at Hamilton for free tonight, and am glad that even that wasn't enough to persuade me to go.

I believe some of our fringe players may find themselves nearer the exit than the first team after tonight.

Guest Landan Spiv

Running a bus to East Kilbride on September 8th. If anyone wants a seat just get in touch. £13 adults, £10 students with proof and O. A. Ps, £6 under 16s.

P.S great result yesterday. Still think we could do with a couple of loanees in case we get any injuries or suspensions