Edinburgh City

3 minutes ago, MAC THE KNIFE said:

THE CURRENT ACTIVE LIST REF Mr CHARLESTON DRINKS WITH THE FALKIRK FANS IN THE GRAHAM HOTEL , FALKIRK . THE FACT THAT HE SOMETIMES MEETS HIS BROTHER THERE IS A COVER STORY :P . HE ALSO USED TO HAVE A FALKIRK FC TATTOO ON HIS ARM !

Shocking revelations- fancy not supporting either one of the Old Infirm. Should hang up his whistle immediately. 

21 minutes ago, MAC THE KNIFE said:

THE CURRENT ACTIVE LIST REF Mr CHARLESTON DRINKS WITH THE FALKIRK FANS IN THE GRAHAM HOTEL , FALKIRK . THE FACT THAT HE SOMETIMES MEETS HIS BROTHER THERE IS A COVER STORY :P . HE ALSO USED TO HAVE A FALKIRK FC TATTOO ON HIS ARM !

What's this got to do with Edinburgh City..... 

I was wondering that myself. Mac and I have disagreed about Mr Charleston in the past - the last time he refereed one of our matches was years ago and he was first-rate (even though Welfare beat us). I'm not a biased Shire fan though.

1 minute ago, scrooge1928 said:

I was wondering that myself. Mac and I have disagreed about Mr Charleston in the past - the last time he refereed one of our matches was years ago and he was first-rate (even though Welfare beat us). I'm not a biased Shire fan though.

Ha ha 

I didn't realise referee's were nae allowed a pint or be allowed oot in public either.

How dare he........ 

13 hours ago, MAC THE KNIFE said:

12 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Perfectly valid contribution to the discussion about referees drinking in a local pub after the match...

When Saturday Comes and Edinburgh City photographer Colin McPherson will be taking pics of City supporters as part of a project at Meadowbank on Saturday:

There will be a pop up studio in the Concourse before the match and at half time and he will e-mail a copy to people as a souvenir. 

58d30dc6472cc_gasmasks.jpg.b503f3bbdc06ebfc2d77a11a97b0b964.jpg

Early match photography in Cowdenbeath... 

On 22/03/2017 at 23:51, tamthebam said:

When Saturday Comes and Edinburgh City photographer Colin McPherson will be taking pics of City supporters as part of a project at Meadowbank on Saturday:

There will be a pop up studio in the Concourse before the match and at half time and he will e-mail a copy to people as a souvenir. 

58d30dc6472cc_gasmasks.jpg.b503f3bbdc06ebfc2d77a11a97b0b964.jpg

Early match photography in Cowdenbeath... 

Will he be e-mailing people a copy of the pop up studio? (So that we can cut it out and make one ourselves like the Dress-Up Referee Doll we saw earlier from AWOL #8 (The Xmas Special)

10 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Will he be e-mailing people a copy of the pop up studio? (So that we can cut it out and make one ourselves like the Dress-Up Referee Doll we saw earlier from AWOL #8 (The Xmas Special)

here's a 3D Edinburgh City badge that the far sighted John Noakes made 40 years earlier on Blue Peter....

bp.png.eeefff49ee1d68dc43d5d5d91b418ebf.png

19 minutes ago, speccy1984 said:

Hi guys.

Just wondering if you sell scarves in the social club.

Heading down to tick off Meadowbank and get back up to having visited all 42 SPFL grounds tomorrow and always buy a scarf to mark the occasion.

Not sure about the social club but there is usually a stall as you come through gate at the ground selling scarves badges etc before the game. 

7 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Page 8 and 5 of the City Fanzine for Saturday 25th March, Edinburgh City v Elgin City at Meadowbank Kick Off 3:00pm. The How to Watch Football Review and the player profile page with special guest appearance by Colin McPherson on his final visit to Meadowbank before he goes On Her Majesty's Service, following the Queen's Baton around the Commonwealth.

Good for Colin - another Brake Club member who done good! In the old days it would have been 'at Her Majesty's pleasure...'

Should have had the marionville road terracing open today!

1-0 at half time

Edinburgh City have had the better of the first, hit the bar through Allan and been wasteful of another couple of opportunities

Enjoyed my first Edin City game in the sun yesterday. Was particularly impressed with with Mbu, Gair and Walker. The latter could easily play at a higher level. Elgin were pretty rotten but I believe they have a few injuries. What's with the Mr Blobby?