Edinburgh City

2 sub appearances as well, I think.

Listen, not trying to wind anyone up. He really was poor in those few appearances in a Berwick shirt. Our fans laugh and cringe at the same time when his name is mentioned.

But yeah, he was young and obviously Hibs must have seen something in him at one time. Perhaps we just saw a particularly bad day at the office.

You're correct about sub appearances.- looked back to find out he got 12 minutes against Albion Rovers. He played against us in February for Montrose when big Hendo scored the winner in a 1-0. I though he played well that day but then again, he played about 10 games for Montrose in his loan spell up there so was maybe finding his rhythm. Bear in mind how many games it has taken big Bob Wilson to find his feet....... Anyway, in the grand scheme of things, everyone is entitled to opinions. i'm just someone that finds it hard to slaughter any youngester after just one 90 minutes game, no matter how bad he played.

From what I saw of Martyniuk at Montrose, he was very average, and could probably do a solid but unspectacular job for most teams at this level. His dad is a w****r though.

should fit in with a few other City dads then...  ;)  :rolleyes:  :whistle

Dean cummings very good signing from Lothian thistle played with Falkirk n celtic as a youth hopefully hits ground running like his famous brother

I saw him play a few times at LTHVFC and he looked a step above that level. Really hope he can make the step up.

The better players of the LTHV side that won at Links Park in the cup last season certainly didn't look out of place.

From the few games I've seen there are at least 3 of their first team that could play at league 2 level. They'll be hungry to prove they can do it as well so it makes sense for Edinburgh City to look for players in the lower league setup.

Tickets for the friendly against Hibs go on sale on Thursday £10 for adults £5 for concessions. Tickets on sale at social club.

Social Club tickets for City supporters. The vast majority of the tickets are being sold by Hibs.