Edinburgh City

But are they doubling prices though ? At £120 for a season ticket that works out very cheap and is hardly in line with doubling prices.With the masses of away followings in the division I think some might be surprised by the City crowds.

Wasn't a derogatory statement just curious. Likes of Gretna2008 are at £65 and BSC Glasgow are £7 entry at gate with Cumbernauld only £5 and £2 oap. I would expect the norm for league 2 to be £12. That's a good price season book compared to the likes of Clyde at £175. I hope they can compete in terms of income.

Will City's crowds be larger than East Stirlingshire's next season?

I would think so, we only have a select few diehards who travel to all the away games. I actually think you'll find that our attendance will increase this year with the reduced prices and the fact that we'll win quite a few more games than we have over the last 10 years (besides the 2 play-off promotion seasons).

Our signings that have not been officially announced yet are quite exciting and Sludden seems to have a trick or two up his sleeve. I'm hoping that we're only away for a short time as I'm devastated at the fact I'm missing out on a Forfar bridie this year!

I would think so, we only have a select few diehards who travel to all the away games. I actually think you'll find that our attendance will increase this year with the reduced prices and the fact that we'll win quite a few more games than we have over the last 10 years (besides the 2 play-off promotion seasons).

Our signings that have not been officially announced yet are quite exciting and Sludden seems to have a trick or two up his sleeve. I'm hoping that we're only away for a short time as I'm devastated at the fact I'm missing out on a Forfar bridie this year!

If they get relegated again they'll head north...could miss the bridie for a long time...

Very nice article about Joe Mbu and Ross Allum. 

“Being continually pestered by [manager] Gary Jardine and the rest of the players is what changed my mind,†he said of retirement. “In the end my girlfriend Janice was like, ‘if you want to keep playing, just keep playing’, but I think secretly so angry it’s unbelievable!"

Read more: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/lower-leagues/edinburgh-city/edinburgh-city-s-joe-mbu-was-freed-by-hibs-for-being-too-small-1-4153332#ixzz4BYqs4bAK

1st Scottish League game since the 40s and we're at home to the Loon-ey Bridie munchers. 

I've always had a wee soft spot for Forfar so happy with that. There's ample tractor parking in the car park lads... 

Edinburgh City have signed Neil Martyniuk ex-Hibs and Ex-St.Johnstone player!

He was beyond awful for Berwick. Only played a handful of times, but just dreadful.

I guess he's better than what we saw. Has to be, really.

1st Scottish League game since the 40s and we're at home to the Loon-ey Bridie munchers.

I've always had a wee soft spot for Forfar so happy with that. There's ample tractor parking in the car park lads...

Easy 3 points for us . Good for you to start your spfl campaign with a home game against a team of our calibre.

Joking aside , is it likely you guys will be the whipping boys this season or have there been good signings made pre season?

Easy 3 points for us . Good for you to start your spfl campaign with a home game against a team of our calibre.

Joking aside , is it likely you guys will be the whipping boys this season or have there been good signings made pre season?

no team with Big Joe at the back will ever be whipping boys.... 

I'd like to think we might be surprise packages- Annan have done no bad since stepping up from the East of Scotland League. 

no team with Big Joe at the back will ever be whipping boys....

I'd like to think we might be surprise packages- Annan have done no bad since stepping up from the East of Scotland League.

Luckily for City and big Joe the two best passing sides in EF and QP were promoted last season but he will have a field day against hoof ball teams like Arbroath and Clyde. Good luck Edinburgh City, hope u's do well and get decent crowds.

Nonsense, City won't finish bottom. But the question is, which other club will finish 10th in 2016/17, and will they survive the dreaded relegation play-offs ? Predictions (with reasons) sought from Pie People !

this would be better in a new thread

Nonsense, City won't finish bottom. But the question is, which other club will finish 10th in 2016/17, and will they survive the dreaded relegation play-offs ? Predictions (with reasons) sought from Pie People !

Montrose or Berwick and nah

Have looked back at the records. The young lad played ONE game, a 0-0 v Clyde at home so you must be getting him mixed up with someone else

2 sub appearances as well, I think.

Listen, not trying to wind anyone up. He really was poor in those few appearances in a Berwick shirt. Our fans laugh and cringe at the same time when his name is mentioned.

But yeah, he was young and obviously Hibs must have seen something in him at one time. Perhaps we just saw a particularly bad day at the office.