Edinburgh City

They're no longer debating it. Our record stands.

Arbroath definitely hold the world record score of 36-0 for a football team against a cricket team who received an invite by mistake.

Definitely something to be proud of, very proud.

Arbroath definitely hold the world record score of 36-0 for a football team against a cricket team who received an invite by mistake.

Definitely something to be proud of, very proud.

^ jealous as f**k

Bon Accord could've been fucking amazing mate, you never seen the game

Nah was nowhere near it. Was just over 100. 128 IIRC. That might've been their highest in a cup game or something.

Think their average as you say worked out at 128 or so for League games. I have a few of their programmes from this season and there is quite a few double figure crowds.

Will probably be higher than average for the first few weeks until the novelty factor wears off

This.

City should do what Gateshead do, bang in the middle between Newcastle and Sunderland fans of both these clubs with season tickets get into games for £10 compared to the normal £15 walk up. If City done the same for Hibs/Hearts fans they might get a few folk along who don't watch their team away from home.

The fact that neither Hibs nor Hearts are in the League Cup Groups gives them a chance to grab a few extra fans, at least for the weekend games.

Plus it's easily a big enough city to support three Scottish League teams. I think their crowds will grow. They won't have a massive support like Clyde but they'll do OK.

The fact that neither Hibs nor Hearts are in the League Cup Groups gives them a chance to grab a few extra fans, at least for the weekend games.

Plus it's easily a big enough city to support three Scottish League teams. I think their crowds will grow. They won't have a massive support like Clyde but they'll do OK.

Think I'll try get along to some games, I stay walking distance and know a couple players.