Tonight's scores - 30th May

Thereisalight..

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was thinking about heading to Yoker tonight, but a downpour at about 6 and the fact I'd be out all day and was shattered meant I decided not to.

Thought I'd pop in here and see how it went, and now I wish I hadn't! Sounds like an absolute cracker.

Beautiful night in girvan tonight. Cumnock did well considering we played 5 trialists and quite a few fringe players. Disgrace we had this fixture tonight to be honest but I won't dwell on that. Good to see Cumnock applaud Girvan onto the park also. Roll on Wednesday night. ATN

Beautiful night in girvan tonight. Cumnock did well considering we played 5 trialists and quite a few fringe players. Disgrace we had this fixture tonight to be honest but I won't dwell on that. Good to see Cumnock applaud Girvan onto the park also. Roll on Wednesday night. ATN

It wasn't ideal from a Girvan perspective either. We played on Sat, played tonight, then playing on Wed.

It wasn't ideal from a Girvan perspective either. We played on Sat, played tonight, then playing on Wed.

We have potentially a league decider in 48hrs. I was informed tonight the game was supposed to be on Saturday but was moved because the girvan team are away down south. In no way is it a dig to girvan but surely the fixture man could have scheduled it for Friday or Monday next week. Hope the Cumnock boys do the business regardless and once again congratulations to Girvan on their league win and victory tonight.

Cant believe greenock can end up going down only a few weeks ago they looked the best team I'd seen all season against the glens with the back 4 looking as good as any in the league.

Just had a wee check of the latest League positions and amazingly Greenock could as we all know be relegated and have the 4th best defence or goals against *39 in the League. Only Largs, Kilwinning Rangers and Clydebank have conceded less goals. Funny old game this football.   

Your keeper had a good game. Girvan played well I thought especially Dinwoodie and Cameron in the midfield. They should have been out of site before Cumnock equalised in stoppage time.

Cracking night and a good game for the neutrals.

"Cumnock did well considering we played 5 trialists and quite a few fringe players."

This was an Ayrshire Cup match. I thought players had to be signed (registered) to play in a cup match.

"Cumnock did well considering we played 5 trialists and quite a few fringe players."

This was an Ayrshire Cup match. I thought players had to be signed (registered) to play in a cup match.

Maybe an excuse because an ADL side gave them a doing for most of the match sir. ;)

That's my understanding too. Only signed players are eligible for cup matches.

Archived