West Region Superleague Premier League Final Standings 2016-17

scotstvo

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ex-german exile said:

Has this confusion between 5 and 6 anything to do with using your fingers to count?
Bad me.

IF we lift the Scottish this year we will have to use our toes.   :lol:

Get it up you Robroyboy.   :thumsup2

1 hour ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Ain't rocket science is it? New cumnock and cumnock are closer in distance than new cumnock and auchinleck and given that new cumnock to cumnock is 6 miles that quite clearly means auchinleck to new cumnock can't possibly be only 5 miles...or would u like me to print you off a map??!!!

Have you considered that you're the only person here who genuinely cares?

1 hour ago, ex-german exile said:

Rob Roy Boy? Me?

Would like to see you lifting the Scottish Cup with your toes though!

Robroyguy used to post on this forum......a lot.   Keep getting him mixed up with the guy who gave you a greeny in your last post.:)

My mistake.Am badder,ha.

1 hour ago, ex-german exile said:

Rob Roy Boy? Me?

Would like to see you lifting the Scottish Cup with your toes though!

No confusion with 5 and 6,it's 11.Then some have to use their toes to count more than 11 cup wins.

Do I have to spell it out to you,do keep up.:)

No confusion with 5 and 6,it's 11.Then some have to use their toes to count more than 11 cup wins.
Do I have to spell it out to you,do keep up.[emoji4]

I understood perfectly what you meant, but if you read your post again, it could also be interpreted that you were going to lift the cup with your toes (instead of your hands) which you've got to admit would be quite humorous [emoji12]

6 hours ago, ex-german exile said:

I understood perfectly what you meant, but if you read your post again, it could also be interpreted that you were going to lift the cup with your toes (instead of your hands) which you've got to admit would be quite humorous emoji12.png

I bought some Xmas cards from a charity which sold the cards painted by artists who used their mouths and toes to hold the brushes. And very good they were too!

52 minutes ago, garrellburn said:

I bought some Xmas cards from a charity which sold the cards painted by artists who used their mouths and toes to hold the brushes. And very good they were too!

you can get pictures painted by elephants who held the brush in ther trunk. They're usually shite right enough. 

17 hours ago, Shanner said:

you can get pictures painted by elephants who held the brush in ther trunk. They're usually shite right enough. 

Did Piccasso and Salvador Dali and many others not make a fortune painting pictures that any reasonable person would also class as shite?

1 minute ago, garrellburn said:

Did Piccasso and Salvador Dali and many others not make a fortune painting pictures that any reasonable person would also class as shite?

I went to the Tate Modern a couple of months back and there was a camera pointing at an egg. There were beardy types stroking their beards meaningfully and going "hmmmm" around it. 

It's just possible that artists are taking the utter piss out of all of us. 

Image result for tate modern camera egg

At first glance, these recent posts seem irrelevant, but in fact they are completely befitting of a thread where some gorm with a computer and no pals creates a table which has no bearing on reality.
Our chains are being collectively yanked. Admin, save us!

At first glance, these recent posts seem irrelevant, but in fact they are completely befitting of a thread where some gorm with a computer and no pals creates a table which has no bearing on reality.
Our chains are being collectively yanked. Admin, save us!

You often post on the betting thread with your predictions.

In your mind you will use form, recent results etc to predict your coupon.

What is the difference from using a probability formula based on recent form to predict the final league placing?

Or are you just scared of numbers?

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

My point is that the actual, real life league table gives any information one would need, rendering any tabular extrapolation of info pointless. Fact!

Totatty agree, you can analyse things to the nth degee but at some point it becomes meaningless and irrelevant. Happens all the time with election predictions as we have found out in recent years. However some statisticians make a good living out of it and it helps sell newspapers and thats about it. Scotsvo's table is a prime example of this sort of rubbish and that is why it  quite rightly gets slagged. Spare us from it next season PLEASE!

Archived