Legal Name Fraud

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there's one or two of these fucknuggets in West Lothian. One said he didn't recognise any laws which made me want to go round to his abode with a baseball bat with a nail in it and nick his telly and see if he called the polis. 

Its all to do with 'freemen of the land/scottish sovereign' type stuff. They basically argue that they have no second name and dont consent to any law but common law. Stop them and they tell you they arent driving but merely travelling and all that nonsense. It has utterly no basis in law, they continually get laughed out of court.

How about tasered for trying to enter court with a camera? :lol:

Covered this on similar thread while back. Part of my job is responding to letters from these lunatics. They basically blast you with several page documents filled with contradictory nonsense in an attempt to get out of paying shit. It never works and they're instantly fecked. If look on the Wikipedia entry for Freemans it contains a long list of attempts of using it in court and getting fecked.

From the little I've seen about it, they constantly refer to an outdated version of Black's law dictionary which is for US law. That's where the driving / travelling bullshit comes from.

I wondered what the adverts were for and a quick Google tookme to a Reddit discussion with lots of videos of them filming themselves acting like dicks and then being amazed the police didn't just drop it. Instead they normally got their car windows smashed in and dragged out. Or tazered. Or both!

A bus-stop near my house was plastered with a load of stickers by these 'Freemen on the Land' groups a few years back.  Presumably vandalism is another crime that doesn't really exist.

Still none the wiser about what's going on here. Is this just a bunch of fannies trying to pedant their way out of being subject to the same laws as the rest of us?   :huh:

They're right into this stuff in the Scottish Resistance and IndyCamp.

Didn't you say you voted yes?

He did. It doesn't stop the Scottish Resistance being one of the cringiest bunch of fucktards on the go. This stuff seems right up their street

Archived