Apprentice 5 - Sign-up Thread

I can play from a week today without any issues, though obviously people available now may not be then.

So another time entirely would hopefully work for me.

Looks like late June will suit most people. A short postponement it is, with a view to playing the game after the 19th June but before Grim goes away in July.

Wilko - when are you available?

Looks like late June will suit most people. A short postponement it is, with a view to playing the game after the 19th June but before Grim goes away in July.

Wilko - when are you available?

I think anytime after the 25th June I'm available

• 2 weeks later...

Attention all! The new deadline to sign-up will be the 24th June, with the game beginning on the 25th - and running for approximately 2 weeks.

I have deleted a few of my old posts so Page 1 can be made "void" and I can start a new sign-up sheet at the top of Page 2.

As before, please post on thread to sign up. Those who were in for the start of the month please post again to confirm if you're still in. You have plenty of time to do so.

In

number one wasp

Wilkinson1998

itzdrk

lichtgilphead

No disadvantage at all. People obviously have jobs and/or lives, which always come before P&B games. As long as candidates apply themselves in tasks and are can be in the boardroom at around 8pm several nights per week, I'm of course more than happy for them to "choose their own hours".

Archived