The Annan Athletic 2016/17 thread

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy, I'm a Motherwell fan who is coming down on the 23rd of July for the game. Do any of you know if it will be pay at the gate? I'm guessing it will be. Cheers for any info.

Howdy, I'm a Motherwell fan who is coming down on the 23rd of July for the game. Do any of you know if it will be pay at the gate? I'm guessing it will be. Cheers for any info.

The games against rangers a couple years ago were all ticket affairs so tbh am unsure.all depends on interest i suppose but at a GUESS i would say pay at the gate.

Jordan Hart any good? We've apparently offered him a contract.

Excellent young keeper with stacks of potential.doesnt seem the biggest of keepers or the most physical but his shot stopping and the ability to get himself into the right positions is excellent.imo best keeper in league 2.i had heard clyde were after him aswell.

I take it you rate him.Never heard of him.

He is a brilliant player at league 2 level when I have seen him but I've not seen enough to say if he would be good enough for the championship.

We only have 5 signed so far. Blair Currie, Peter Watson, Steven Black, Steven Swinglehurst and Liam Park.

We only have 5 signed so far. Blair Currie, Peter Watson, Steven Black, Steven Swinglehurst and Liam Park.

Has blair defo signed?alex mitchell is a name i have heard is meant to be coming back.theres meant to be a game/training soon with alot of trialists coming.

Has blair defo signed?alex mitchell is a name i have heard is meant to be coming back.theres meant to be a game/training soon with alot of trialists coming.

Yeah Jim was interviewed by the standard and said they have all signed

Archived