The Annan Athletic 2016/17 thread

8 hours ago, athletic 1 said:

Anyone know the reason why the supporters club have decided to run a bus for the Clyde game, a month in advance, but can't get a bus to Stirling tomorrow? Surely nows the time to be doing it with the run of form we are on.

Basically cause Tan doesn't like going to Stirling. 

Came from the horses mooth last week.

poor show

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AnnanDaft said:

Came from the horses mooth last week.

poor show

Aye he did say that.we asked him and he said because i dont like going to stirlin.would rather go to stirlin than clyde.

I prefer Stirling than Clyde, nicer pub on the corner, nicer ground and nicer fans.
Supporters club really should be trying harder to get fans to away game. If we can't get a decent travelling support after 5 wins it's bad crack

I prefer Stirling than Clyde, nicer pub on the corner, nicer ground and nicer fans.
Supporters club really should be trying harder to get fans to away game. If we can't get a decent travelling support after 5 wins it's bad crack

To be fair when I go to away games I always take the car as I like to be in control of my timetable.

It is bad crack

ah think a list should at least gan up in the clubhoose a few weeks before the next awa match & if it doesn't get enough names then there's nae bus, simple as. 

Maybe time for a change 

Anyone know the reason why the supporters club have decided to run a bus for the Clyde game, a month in advance, but can't get a bus to Stirling tomorrow?

Wow, each to their own and I get that we're not amongst the best away days in the division, but I've never seen us lose out to a Clyde away day before [emoji33]

Wow, each to their own and I get that we're not amongst the best away days in the division, but I've never seen us lose out to a Clyde away day before [emoji33]

I'd much prefer to go to an away game against Stirling as it's not at all hostile I really don't like taking the kids to games at Clyde as it's just nasty.

I'd much prefer to go to an away game against Stirling as it's not at all hostile I really don't like taking the kids to games at Clyde as it's just nasty.

The famous hostile and intimidating Broadwood, a scary place.

will hopefully be down for the match on Saturday,can anyone recommend a pub that's likely to be showing the mickey mouse cup final on bbc alba pre kick off?

This game will be on at the Football Club. Also The Shed will be showing it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived