The Annan Athletic 2016/17 thread

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, omar88 said:
32 minutes ago, FiddyPence said:

Chapman has to go

Get Chapman to f**k

Chapman's tenure at Galabank  must surely be ended asap !!!

Henry it's time to boot his arse back up the B722 before it's too late !!!

Mon Chunky save our season !!!

Heard he didn't even go in the dressing room at half time yesterday ? Very strange if true.

He certainly walked off at half time towards dressing rooms and 2 substitutions were made at half time.
Then at the end of the halftime interval he walked out just behind the team.
Can't say for sure he was in the dressing room but it would have been strange if he wasn't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Heard smart osadolar was training with us again,anyone know if theres any truth in this?also heard ryan finnie and peter watson have asked for their contracts to be terminated.

Heard Pete was sick/tired of the travelling lads, getting preferential treatment over their trading regimes. Basically sick off the, 1 rule for them, 1 rule for you lot, attitude that Chapman was/is giving out. Heard Pete is still wanting to play, and looking for a club.

26 minutes ago, Nostradamus said:

Heard Pete was sick/tired of the travelling lads, getting preferential treatment over their trading regimes. Basically sick off the, 1 rule for them, 1 rule for you lot, attitude that Chapman was/is giving out. Heard Pete is still wanting to play, and looking for a club.

I had heard the same kind of thing,chapman was mucking him around on game days when he could have been working.heard finnie wants to go because he feels jims picking on him.surely after today jim its not my fault chapman is on borrowed time.

ETA theres nothing on the website about either player leaving.

I had heard the same kind of thing,chapman was mucking him around on game days when he could have been working.heard finnie wants to go because he feels jims picking on him.surely after today jim its not my fault chapman is on borrowed time.

ETA theres nothing on the website about either player leaving.

Picking on....might be the wrong description, but I can def see Chapman being stubborn/ignorant to someone for having a bad game. IMO he seems the sort.

I won't be surprised if we are manager less tomorrow. Chapman will be unhappy-again-at losing to a "lesser" team, and the board will be unhappy at losing out on a potential wee cash injection.

Archived