Group F

The_Craig

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that's that group pish finished with, s'pose it gave some players a run oot.

Really hard to say how we'll do this season based on these league up games.

Just now, forever_blue said:

Uncomfortable night ahead for random guy now that the qc has decided he is the poster whose hole he is going to ram his nose up for tonight 

Epic humour fail FB. I found it really funny, concise and precise and right to the point.

Are you still living in Motherwell?  I only visit to see my auld dear and never go to pubs.  How's The Electric Bar?  It used to be a really good pub for darts and pool plus had an off-license attached.

Yeah I do, not been in the electric for years. The well bois frequent it I'm sure.

12 minutes ago, bennett said:

Well that's that group pish finished with, s'pose it gave some players a run oot.

Really hard to say how we'll do this season based on these league up games.

The best we can say is that some players got a run out so it does have some value.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

The best we can say is that some players got a run out so it does have some value.

Paul Hartley was moaning about how being limited to 3 subs meant that teams can't follow their usual pre season routines, for once he had a point.

I just don't see the point in it, the league cup didn't need fixed.

1 hour ago, archie guevara said:

This guy from the Glasgow Herald has wanked himself to a standstill writing the match report. http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/14641396.Rangers_3_Stranraer_0__By_name_and_nature__Ibrox_club_have_proven_they_are_Ready/  :lol:

'Busy and boisterous Ibrox'

Well seeing Stuart Weir has taken over as the Herald Sports Editor.

Anyway I stuck a couple of quid on 4-0 home win. Useless ****!

:angry:

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Paul Hartley was moaning about how being limited to 3 subs meant that teams can't follow their usual pre season routines, for once he had a point.

I just don't see the point in it, the league cup didn't need fixed.

I've quite enjoyed the new format.

Hartley is just greetin' because East Fife got the better of his lot.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I've quite enjoyed the new format.

Hartley is just greetin' because East Fife got the better of his lot.

If I had said the format was great, you'd have hated it.

I did like the League Cup set up but now I don't. It's being treated as a pre-season tournament. I'd rather Rangers had their own games which they will going forward. At least that way we can make as many subs as we like instead of just 3 against League Two opposition for example.

I don't think overall it's helped our pre-season preparations and I'm glad we'll finish as high up the league that we won't have to compete in these groups again.

Just now, thepundit said:

I did like the League Cup set up but now I don't. It's being treated as a pre-season tournament. I'd rather Rangers had their own games which they will going forward. At least that way we can make as many subs as we like instead of just 3 against League Two opposition for example.

I don't think overall it's helped our pre-season preparations and I'm glad we'll finish as high up the league that we won't have to compete in these groups again.

Pundy...whatever it is its not The League Cup.

JD's and the New Century are within 10 minutes walking distance. 

I'd also expect the Davie Cooper suite to be open at the ground.  I think usually that's for home fans only, but I wouldn't imagine there would be any issues with you going in for a drink before the game tomorrow.

Cheers buddy a few shire boys going into glasgow and then out to the game so hopefully might stop by.

No probs with the result,3 could have been 6 or 7 but it wasn't.I think Rangers have a good team and Halliday and McKay will end up in the Scotland team for the long term,bright young players.I used to love Krancjar at Spurs and he has still got it,maybe at a slower pace but he was never fast.As for Stranraer I think we gave the ball away too often,but Rangers played a pressing game which was difficult for the part timers,but to be honest you cannot judge the team against the Ibrox men,we are a League one team and that is our bread and butter.Although we got beat 3 I enjoyed the whole evening,arrived about an hour before the game and the atmosphere before the game is something smaller teams don't have.I think The Govan team could challenge Celtic for the League this season,but you can't tell till they start playing in the Premiership as for Stranraer the focus is promotion.

You'll get your glamour training sessions soon enough. Probably a sore one for the berrs pissing about in this stage of the Cup while the green bigots were entertaining the champions of the greatest league in the world.

13 hours ago, thepundit said:

Against part-time opposition, many of whom had already done a work shift to 5pm yesterday.

Don't flatter yourselves. 

Archived